Interstate Power and Light, which is a subsidiary of Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT), told the Iowa Utilities Board that it is undertaking a number of emissions-control projects for coal-fired capacity under its approved Emission Plan and Budget.
The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality is taking comment until April 3 on a draft air quality permit for the Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, which includes a 420-MW power project.
Public Service Co. of New Mexico applied at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for authorizations necessary to permit it to reacquire certain undivided ownership interests in Unit 2 of the Palo Verde nuclear plant as part of PNM’s continuing transition from sale/leaseback arrangements to direct ownership.
- View all »
- Oglethorpe Power Re-Elects Denham, Millwood As Officers
- SunEdison and TerraForm Power Interconnect Four Solar Farms...
- Energy Department Issues Request For Proposal for Nuclear Regulatory...
- New EIA monthly data tracks crude oil movements by rail
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 31, 2015
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 30, 2015
- Strong thunderstorms possible in southwest Oklahoma and northwest...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 31, 2015
- NuScale Power completes nuclear module mockup
- Duke Energy CEO loses $600,000 in pay over coal ash
- View all news »
- Oregon DEQ MAR 2015 Ambre Permitting
- Oregon MAR 2015 Jordan Cove Notice
- Sierra Club MAR 31 2015 Ambre PR
- Grande Prairie MAR 30 2015 App
- White House UN CO2 MAR 31 2015
- PJM MAR 2015 West Deptford Study
- PJM MAR 2015 EDF Luzerne Study
- Interstate MAR 31 2015 EPB Update
- Norfolk MAR 31 2015 STB Comments
- PPL EnergyPlus MAR 31 2015 Comments
- View all documents »
- NRG seeks Texas approval to buy power plant being moved from Mississippi | GenerationHub
- A lot of coal plant deactivations ahead in PJM between now and June 1 | GenerationHub
- PacifiCorp targets 2,800 MW of coal for shutdown, conversion by 2034 | GenerationHub
- Luminant nears permits for combined-cycle Eagle Mountain project | GenerationHub
- FERC okays sale of Kay Wind project by Apex to Southern Power | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Morton Salt Rittman||OH||Coal|
|Pumpjack Solar I||CA||Solar|
|Valley View Flywheel Station Facility||PA||Other|
|Pecan Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Basswood Energy, LLC||PA||Gas|
|Innovative Solar 33||NC||Solar|
|Innovative Solar 34||NC||Solar|
|South Branch Wind Farm||ON||Wind|