The Florida Department of Environmental Protection on Dec. 16 issued the final air construction permit for the nominal 1,640-MW Citrus Combined Cycle Project of Duke Energy Florida.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection on Dec. 12 put out for comment a draft air permit covering a "chiller" project that will add generating capacity in Florida's hot summer conditions at the Hines Energy Complex of Duke Energy Florida.
The General Accounting Office (GAO) says the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) could do a better job of creating reliable cost estimates, according to a GAO report released this month.
- View all »
- Snow forecast for Great Lakes and northern New England; wet...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 17, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 17, 2014
- SolarWorld applauds Commerce Dept. duties on solar imports
- InterGen fires up compressor related to Mexican utility gas...
- Entergy, Teamsters Local 456 reach 5-Year contract for Indian...
- CBI cites year of progress on Vogtle Units 3 and 4
- NRC’s Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards elects 2015...
- Patriot Coal Provides Statement Regarding Incident At Highland...
- Klee to be re-appointed as head of Connecticut commission
- View all news »
- Primary Energy DEC 17 2014 Fortistar PR
- FERC DEC 17 2014 SGS Antelope Letter
- Pacific Gas DEC 17 2014 Cal Flats Solar
- Fla DEP DEC 12 2014 Hines Chiller Notice
- Fla DEP NOV 26 2014 Big Bend Statement
- Fla DEP NOV 26 2014 Big Bend SO2 Draft
- Fla DEP DEC 8 2014 Big Bend Permit
- Lockport AUG 28 2014 Owner App
- New York PSC DEC 17 2014 Lockport Order
- EPSA DEC 17 2014 Calpine Comments
- View all documents »
- Moody’s sees stable 2015 for public power sector | GenerationHub
- Entergy supports Calpine, Exelon complaint against ISO New England | GenerationHub
- Exelon companies protest Duke Energy Ohio's coal protection plan | GenerationHub
- Duke Energy gets final air permit for Citrus combined-cycle project | GenerationHub
- Honorable confirmed to FERC by Senate | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Millstone Solar Farm||NJ||Solar|
|Double Tollgate Solar Project||VA||Solar|
|Calcasieu Pass Project||LA||Gas|
|Pecan Creek Energy Center||TX||Gas|
|Nelson Energy Center||IL||Gas|
|Lonesome Creek Peaking Plant||ND||Gas|
|Red Glen Generator||PA||Gas|