Baron Winds LLC, a subsidiary of EverPower Wind Holdings, notified the New York State Public Service Commission on Feb. 26 that it plans to apply for approval of a 300-MW project.
NRG Energy reported on Feb. 27 that its NRG Business segment is working on a series of major projects, including a recent start of construction on a 360-MW, gas-fired peaking project in Texas.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative said Feb. 26 that it supports an advanced clean coal technology funding bill just introduced by Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.). In her own press release, Heitkamp said the legislation would prevent the de-funding of the FutureGen project in Illinois, which was announced earlier this month.
- View all »
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Feb. 27, 2015
- Unsettled weather moving into the western and central states
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb. 27, 2015
- FERC Staff to Convene a Technical Conference on Increasing Real...
- Energy Department Names Two Colorado-based Electric Cooperatives...
- Appalachian Power to lower electric bills for Virginia customers...
- DOE Issues Request for Information for Los Alamos National Laboratory...
- Arkansas senators introduce bill to allow states to reject federal...
- Iberdrola USA to acquire UIL Holdings, creating big Northeast...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Feb. 26, 2015
- View all news »
- Altitude Resources FEB 26 2015 PR
- NRG Yield FEB 27 2015 Earnings PR
- NRG Energy FEB 27 2015 Earnings PR
- Senate Clean Coal Bill FEB 26 2015
- Westmoreland Resource FEB 27 2015 PR
- Westmoreland Coal FEB 27 2015 Earnings
- Covington Coal FEB 24 2015 Filing
- Fla DEP FEB 26 2015 Eight Flags Permit
- PJM FEB 2015 White Oak Solar Study
- Baron Winds FEB 26 2015 App
- View all documents »
- Construction starts on air controls at Flint Creek coal plant | GenerationHub
- Golden Pass LNG project to include about 300 MW of power generation | GenerationHub
- Navigant says 700 MW of energy storage announced in 2014-2015 | GenerationHub
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb. 27, 2015 | GenerationHub
- Unsettled weather moving into the western and central states | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Aiya Solar Project||NV||Solar|
|Moapa Solar Energy Center||NV||Solar|
|Chesapeake Renewable Energy||MD||Bio/Other|
|Four Mile Ridge Wind||MD||Wind|
|Oak Tree Energy||SD||Wind|
|Decatur County Solar Project||GA||Solar|