The Alberta Utilities Commission said in a May 28 notice that it will take comment until June 18 on a recent application by TransCanada Energy Ltd. for an extension of the construction completion date for the Saddlebrook power station, from June 30, 2015, to June 30, 2021.
A three-judge panel at the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals on May 27 affirmed a district court’s judgment upholding the decision of the U.S. Bureau of Land Management to grant a right-of-way over federal land for a wind energy project developed on private land by intervenor North Sky River Energy LLC.
The Dominion (NYSE:D) Surry 1 nuclear unit in Surry County, Va., was listed at 30% generation early May 28, according to Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) data on reactor status.
- View all »
- TVA seeks comments on proposed Miss. transmission project
- RGGI announces new chair and executive committee members
- NextEra Energy announces settlement rate for equity units issued...
- Renewable share of U.S. energy consumption highest since 1930s...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 28, 2015
- Severe weather possible across parts of Plains, Ohio Valley...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for May 28, 2015
- NiSource Releases Two Signature Reports
- APS completes Yuma-Phoenix transmission line
- Bullfrog Power partners with Montana First Nation on solar training...
- View all news »
- Iowa DNR MAY 2015 University Notice
- Iowa DNR MAY 2015 University Facts
- CPS Energy MAY 18 2015 Solar PR
- CPS Energy MAY 26 2015 OCI Solar PR
- Siemens MAY 28 2015 Mexico PR
- WPPI MAY 28 2015 Boswell 4 Report
- Iowa Board MAY 28 2015 IPL Waiver Order
- Alberta MAY 28 2015 Saddlebrook Notice
- Trans-Pecos MAY 28 2015 Export App
- FERC MAY 28 2015 CPV Maryland Order
- View all documents »
- Florida agency issues tentative okay for MATS extension at Crystal River units | GenerationHub
- 800-MW Berks Hollow project advances in PJM queue process | GenerationHub
- Murray Energy makes sweeping coal mine layoffs in Ohio, Illinois and West Virginia | GenerationHub
- Rolling Hills nears permits for conversion of Ohio power plant | GenerationHub
- Golden Pass LNG project to include about 300 MW of power generation | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Walter Scott Jr Energy Center||IA||Coal|
|Black Oak Wind Farm||NY||Wind|
|Playa Solar LLC||NV||Solar|
|Sunshine Valley Solar||NV||Solar|
|Copper Mountain Solar 4, LLC||NV||Solar|
|Rockfish Solar LLC||MD||Wind|
|Dix Solar LLC||NJ||Solar|
|Buckleberry Solar LLC||NC||Solar|