Ahead of a critical March 11 hearing to confirm a Chapter 11 reorganization plan that covers the sale of Edison Mission Energy and most of its assets to NRG Energy, officials from both companies filed supporting testimony.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative has brought its 45-MW Pioneer 3 gas-fueled peaking unit into commercial operation near Williston, N.D.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is out for public comment until April 9 on a draft air permit to allow Wisconsin Public Service Corp. to install new air controls at the coal-fired Pulliam power plant.
- View all »
- NRG board member won’t seek another term
- TVA sets March 20 meeting on proposed power line project
- Fraser named as president of nuclear contractor ADZ
- Southern returns Hatch 1 to service after refueling
- U.S. Geothermal distributes first profits from Neal Hot Springs...
- General Electric introduces latest wind turbine
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 10, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 10, 2014
- Basin Electric has a hot time battling the cold weather
- McCarthy assures officials coal is still in the 'all of the...
- View all news »
- Minn PUC MAR 10 2014 Odell Notice
- EPA MAR 7 2014 Nally Decree Filing
- Court MAR 7 2014 Longview FW Order
- Court Mar 6 2014 Longview Mediation
- Court MAR 6 2014 Optim Walnut Order
- Court MAR 6 2014 Optim Trading Order
- Court MAR 6 2014 Optim DIP Order
- Kansas City JAN 8 2014 Wind PR
- FERC MAR 10 2014 Waverly Wind Order
- SPP May 28 2013 Waverly Wind LGIA
- View all documents »
- Footprint effort to kill permit appeal for its power plant gets the boot | GenerationHub
- MidAmerican to shut four coal units, switch two others to natural gas | GenerationHub
- RC Cape May hits roadblock with B.L. England coal-to-gas project | GenerationHub
- Fitch: Brownsville decision to buy into gas-fired project is an issue | GenerationHub
- Obama budget still looks at cutting ties with TVA | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Ballenger Creek Sewage-Thomas Bakery||MD||Bio|
|Palmdale Combined Cycle||CA||Gas|
|Victor Dry Farm Ranch B||CA||Solar|
|SEPV9 Power Plant||CA||Solar|