Cotton Plains Holdings LLC applied Oct. 21 at the Public Utility Commission of Texas for approval of the issuance of passive equity interests (also referred to as “Class A interests”) in itself to JPM Capital Corp., Tyr Cotton Plains LLC and Firstar Development LLC.
Moapa Southern Paiute Solar LLC filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Oct. 21 an initial market-based rate tariff and requested that the commission grant it authority to make wholesale sales of electric energy, capacity and ancillary services.
The Alberta Utilities Commission issued a pair of Oct. 21 notices about changes that NaturEner wants to make to prior commission approvals for the companion Wild Rose 1 and Wild Rose 2 wind projects.
- View all »
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. To Announce Third Quarter...
- View Point on Capacity Performance Seasonal Resources
- Life-Cycle Analysis Shows Potential for Almost 70% Greenhouse...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 21, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 21, 2016
- Much cooler temperatures and heavy rain forecast in the Northeast...
- Southwestern Energy Announces 2016 Third Quarter Operational...
- DTE Energy closes purchase of natural gas midstream assets
- MGE CEO to retire, stay on as chairman
- Energy Department Invests $21 Million in 17 Projects to Speed...
- View all news »
- Cotton Plains OCT 21 2016 App
- Indiana Mich OCT 21 2016 Rockport PR
- Moapa Southern Paiute OCT 21 2016 MBR App
- Garrett Solar II Oct 21 2016 App
- Alberta OCT 21 2016 Wild Rose 2 Notice
- Alberta OCT 21 2016 Wild Rose 1 Notice
- FERC OCT 21 2016 Mankato Order
- Bluestem Wind OCT 21 2016 EWG Notice
- Conn Council OCT 19 2016 NTE Schedule
- NextEra OCT 21 2016 Clear Spring Solar PR
- View all documents »
- EthosEnergy to operate Caithness Moxie Freedom power plant | GenerationHub
- Dominion's 60-MW Summit Farms Solar project due for startup in November | GenerationHub
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones | GenerationHub
- NRC to issue Duke Energy new reactor licenses for Levy County | GenerationHub
- NRG delays planned deactivations for five Maryland coal units for another year | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Oslo Wind (Novus IV)||OK||Wind|
|Moapa Southern Paiute||NV||Solar|
|Blythe Solar III, LLC||CA||Solar|
|Blythe Solar IV, LLC||CA||Solar|
|Duke University CHP Plant||NC||Gas|
|U.S. EcoGen Polk LLC||FL||Bio|