Bernstein Research said Feb. 10 that it considers the U.S. Supreme Court decision to postpone implementation of the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Power Plan ‘highly unusual’ and could be a sign that the court’s five conservative members doubt its legality.
On Feb. 10, the California Energy Commission adopted its biennial report on energy issues facing the state, which covers areas that include renewable energy development and efforts to make up for the retirement earlier this decade of the San Onofre nuclear plant.
The Southwest Power Pool filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission an executed Generator Interconnection Agreement with wind project developer Aksamit Resource Management LLC and interconnecting transmission owner Nebraska Public Power District.
- View all »
- Current Power Reactor Status Report Feb. 11, 2016
- Gestamp Solar gets new investor, changes name to X-ELIO
- Daley joins Burns & McDonnell as head of power gen projects
- Former FERC chairman Wellinghoff joins kWantera board
- FirstEnergy to Webcast Fourth Quarter Earnings Teleconference...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Feb. 10, 2016
- Duke Energy Florida offers bonds related to Crystal River nuclear...
- FERC to convene a Technical Conference on Implementation Issues...
- U.S. mining and exploration investment declined 35% in 2015
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb. 10, 2016
- View all news »
- WildEarth FEB 10 2016 Peabody PR
- WildEarth FEB 8 2016 Peabody Complaint
- AES FEB 10 2016 Dayton Notice
- PUCO FEB 10 2016 Dayton RFP Order
- Canada FEB 2016 Pacific NW LNG EA
- Canada FEB 10 2016 Pacific NW LNG PR
- Calif Energy Comm JAN 27 2016 Report
- Calif Energy Comm FEB 10 2016 PR
- FERC FEB 11 2016 RE Garland Order
- SPP FEB 11 2016 Aksamit GIA
- View all documents »
- Troutdale Energy drops application for 652-MW project in Oregon | GenerationHub
- Pilgrim nuclear plant offline as winter storm hits New England | GenerationHub
- Supreme Court’s ‘highly unusual’ move will give states more breathing room | GenerationHub
- Pennsylvania agency issues permit for 1,000-MW gas-fired Moxie Freedom project | GenerationHub
- NRG official, others praise plan for coal-to-gas switch at Joliet in Illinois | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|South Plains II||TX||Wind|
|Moxie Freedom Generation Plant||PA||Gas|
|CPV Smyth Generation Company LLC||VA||Gas|
|Chesapeake Solar Farm||VA||Solar|
|Pinesburg Solar LLC||MD||Solar|
|Gunsight Wind Energy LLC||TX||Wind|
|Four Mile Hill||CA||Geothermal|