CPV Maryland LLC on Dec. 2 filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a proposed rate schedule which sets forth CPV Maryland’s charges and revenue requirements for providing cost-based Reactive Supply and Voltage Control from a nearly-operational power plant.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, over the objections of PJM Interconnection, on Dec. 2 granted a request from three wind project companies for a limited one-day waiver of a PJM project queue deadline.
96WI 8ME LLC on Dec. 2 sought Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization for a disposition of 100% of the membership interests in the applicant, which is currently wholly owned by Solar Frontier Americas Holding LLC, to Dominion Solar Holdings IV LLC.
- View all »
- NRC finalizes tribal policy statement
- Westinghouse, CB&I dispute to be resolved by third-party auditor...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 2, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 2, 2016
- Heavy rain possible across southern Plains, western Gulf Coast...
- Dominion Midstream Partners Completes Acquisition of Questar...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 1, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 1, 2016
- Winter storm warning issued for northern Maine
- New Jersey board okays solar expansion for Public Service Electric...
- View all news »
- Blazing Star DEC 2 2016 Site Maps
- Xcel OCT 25 2016 Wind Project PR
- Blazing Star Wind DEC 2 2016 Update
- Sharyland DEC 2 2016 Horizon Wind Amend.PDF
- CPV Maryland DEC 2 2016 Reactive App
- 96WI 8ME DEC 2 2016 FERC App
- FERC DEC 2 2016 Stoneray Letter
- CED Ducor DEC 2 2016 Co-Tenancy Agreement
- CCS POLICY DEC 2 2016
- Pinewood Wind NOV 8 2016 Waiver App
- View all documents »
- Retire it, retrofit it, run it; which of these applies to your coal plant? | GenerationHub
- NRG delays planned deactivations for five Maryland coal units for another year | GenerationHub
- NRG official, others praise plan for coal-to-gas switch at Joliet in Illinois | GenerationHub
- Federal judge orders EPA to assess job losses from Clean Air Act actions | GenerationHub
- Kinder Morgan works with Arch Coal on terminal expansions | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Five Forks Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Longboat Solar LLC||CA||Solar|
|Lanikuhana Solar LLC (Mililani II)||HI||Solar|
|Orchard Ranch Solar LLC||ID||Solar|
|RE Garland A||CA||Solar|
|Eastern Shore Solar, LLC||VA||Solar|