Invenergy LLC said May 24 that it recently received a unanimous approval from the Long Island Power Authority on a power purchase agreement for its 24.9-MW Shoreham Solar Commons facility in the town of Brookhaven.
Due to what it sees as flaws in the Midcontinent ISO markets, Dynegy said May 26 that it plans to back the Illinois Generation Reliability Act, which would put MISO's portion of Illinois into the PJM Interconnection region, at the Illinois Legislature.
Southern (NYSE:SO) utility Mississippi Power has filed its April report with the Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) on progress on the 582-MW Kemper County Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) project.
- View all »
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for May 26, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 26, 2016
- Duke Energy supports strengthening North Carolina's coal ash...
- ONEOK President and Chief Executive Officer Provides Update...
- PPL's Spence outlines company's progress on major goals
- California farm completes 632 kW solar array
- Rudeck named as President of ALLETE Clean Energy
- PECO proposes community microgrid pilot in Pennsylvania
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 25, 2016
- Southern states lead growth in biomass electricity generation...
- View all news »
- Alaska DNR MAY 25 2016 Allison Creek
- Dynegy MAY 26 2016 Illinois Bill PR
- Cleco Power SEP 4 2015 IRP
- La PSC MAY 25 2016 Cleco IRP Order
- Invenergy MAY 24 2016 Shoreham Solar PR
- Alpha Natural MAY 25 2016 Reply Brief
- Basin Electric MAY 24 2016 Allam Cycle PR
- Oregon PUC MAY 19 2016
- Eastern Shore Solar MAY 25 2016 EWG Notice
- Mississippi Power MAY 1 2016
- View all documents »
- NRG Energy, Chevron approved by FERC for power plant swap | GenerationHub
- Arizona Public Service works on interconnect for Ocotillo plant expansion | GenerationHub
- Invenergy approved for power sales deal on Long Island solar project | GenerationHub
- Eastern Shore Solar seeks EWG status for 80-MW project in Virginia | GenerationHub
- FERC okays investment in three Sempra solar projects in Arizona, Nevada | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|MS Solar 2 LLC||MS||Solar|
|Portal Ridge Solar B LLC||CA||Solar|
|LS-Seabeach Solar Farm Project||MD||Solar|
|Todd Solar LLC||MD||Solar|
|Tropico Solar PV Plant||CA||Solar|
|Nicolis Solar PV Plant||CA||Solar|
|ESC Harrison County Power LLC||WV||Gas|