If Michigan must reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from its power sector, then Gov. Rick Snyder (R) wants to ensure that the implementation strategy is drafted in Michigan.
Despite the fact that the U.S. Department of Energy pulled the plug earlier this year on its funding for the Future 2.0 coal project in Illinois, the FutureGen Industrial Alliance continues to work on the project.
Excelerate Liquefaction Solutions (Port Lavaca 1) LLC and Excelerate Liquefaction Solutions (Port Lavaca 2) LLC told the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission that they are withdrawing their February 2014 application for a terminal for the export of liquefied natural gas.
- View all »
- DOE Releases Request for Information for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion...
- Chambers of Commerce: EPA Ozone Rule Will Be Devastating to...
- Duke Energy Progress proposes update to costs of energy efficiency...
- WEC Energy Group's Klappa to present Sept. 9 at Barclays CEO...
- Entergy Corporation Chairman and CEO to Speak at Barclays CEO...
- ABB microgrid solution to boost renewable energy use by remote...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 2, 2015
- Critical fire weather conditions from Great Basin to Northern...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 2, 2015
- SolarCity Creates New Fund to Finance $400 Million in Solar...
- View all news »
- Moyock Solar SEP 2 2015 App
- FERC SEP 2 2015 Silver Creek Hydro Permit
- Excelerate SEP 2 2015 Withdrawal
- Maine PUC AUG 5 2015 Atlantic Wind Order
- Central Maine SEP 2 2015 Atlantic Wind
- Green Mountain SEP 2 2015 MBR App
- NYSEG SEP 2 2015 Black Oak Wind Deal
- Meyersdale Storage SEP 2 2015 MBR App
- Meyersdale Storage SEP 2 2015 EWG Notice
- Duke Florida SEP 1 2015 Fuel Report
- View all documents »
- NextEra's Green Mountain Storage files EWG notice for Pa. project | GenerationHub
- KCP&L works on emissions projects at coal plants | GenerationHub
- Florida agency issues tentative okay for MATS extension at Crystal River units | GenerationHub
- South Plains Wind files for EWG status on 200-MW wind project in Texas | GenerationHub
- Southern Power's 80-MW Decatur solar project due for startup around Oct. 15 | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Big Level Wind LLC||PA||Wind|
|San Isabel Solar Project||CO||Solar|
|Three Peaks Solar Power Plant||UT||Solar|
|Hobbsville Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Blanco Canyon Wind Farm||TX||Wind|
|Carousel Wind Farm||CO||Wind|