Splitting off from the Conservation Law Foundation and its recent settlement of issues with Footprint Salem Harbor Development LP, certain residents of Salem, Mass., have appealed an air permit to the U.S. Environmental Appeals Board.
MidAmerican Energy plans to retire four coal-fired units in Iowa between 2015 and 2016 as the most cost-effective federal Mercury and Air Toxics Standards compliance option.
RC Cape May Holdings LLC, due to delays in a coal-to-gas repowering project at the B.L. England power plant in New Jersey, on March 7 asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a needed waiver.
- Basin Electric has a hot time battling the cold weather
- McCarthy assures officials coal is still in the 'all of the...
- FERC Directs Development of Physical Security Standards
- Senators to pull all-nighter in climate change publicity stunt...
- SunEdison secures funds for 13.4 MW of California solar development...
- Canadian Solar, Samsung open Canadian manufacturing facility
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 7, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 7, 2014
- NRC seeks comment on draft strategic plan
- NRC issues report cards for nation’s nuclear plants
- View all news »
- PJM FEB 2014 Ballenger Study
- PJM MAR 2014 PBF Study
- Fitch MAR 7 2014 Brownsville PR
- PJM MAR 7 2014 Washington PV WMPA
- RC Cape May MAR 7 2014 FERC App
- RGGI 23 March 7 2014
- EAB MAR 6 2014 Footprint Order
- Footprint MAR 7 2014 EAB Brief
- Citizens MAR 3 2014 Footprint Salem Appeal
- RAMACO MAR 2013 Presentation
- View all documents »
- North American Coal net income up, plans underway for new mines | GenerationHub
- Some power projects being cancelled, others move ahead | GenerationHub
- McCarthy assures officials coal is still in the 'all of the above' energy mix | GenerationHub
- RC Cape May hits roadblock with B.L. England coal-to-gas project | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Palmdale Combined Cycle||CA||Gas|
|Victor Dry Farm Ranch B||CA||Solar|
|SEPV9 Power Plant||CA||Solar|
|Alliant SBG-9805 Rockford Products||IL|
|Keys Energy Center||MD||Gas|