The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Nov. 20 approved the takeover by Exelon Corp. (NYSE: EXC), which has a lot of generation, of Pepco Holdings, which has little in the way of power generating capacity.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Nov. 20 directed each RTO/ISO to file a report on the status of its efforts to address market and system performance associated with fuel assurance issues within 90 days of the date of this order.
The National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) wants the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to recognize the importance of keeping existing nuclear power plants operating in order to curb the growth of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- View all »
- DOE Issues Request for Proposal for Services at Los Alamos National...
- NARUC elects Florida’s Edgar as president
- FERC Issues a Proposed Policy Statement on Cost Recovery Mechanisms...
- FERC accepts latest performance assessment from NERC
- FERC seeks comment on tracker charges for gas pipeline projects...
- Mexico spends $11 billion on renewable energy since 2003
- Exelon names Newcomer as VP at Clinton power station
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Nov. 20, 2014
- Up to three feet of additional snow possible in some areas
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Nov. 20, 2014
- View all news »
- Tampa SEP 22 2014 Pelletizer App
- Fla DEP NOV 17 2014 Big Bend Notice
- Fla DEP NOV 13 2014 Citrus County Notice
- Fla DEP NOV 13 2014 Citrus County Draft
- Fla DEP NOV 14 2014 Northside Notice
- Fla DEP NOV 20 2014 SJRPP Permit
- BPA NOV 2014 Power Line EA
- MidAmerican NOV 20 2014 Wind Answers
- Trishe NOV 20 2014 Lake Country Docs
- AWEA LTR NOV 19 2014
- View all documents »
- NRG Texas Power seeks air permits for Texas power plant additions | GenerationHub
- BluEarth slashes size of Bull Creek Wind project in Alberta | GenerationHub
- Energy Ventures Analysis: EPA's Clean Power Plan will cost consumers a lot of money | GenerationHub
- PJM writes impact study for big, gas-fired project of Virginia Electric | GenerationHub
- Canadian Solar reports on status of various Canadian, U.S. projects | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|