A 640-MW natural gas combined-cycle facility known as Cane Run Unit 7 is now commercially available, said Louisville Gas and Electric and Kentucky Utilities on July 6.
Goodwell Wind Project LLC, because it said it has been denied needed interconnect facilities, on July 6 filed at the Public Utility Commission of Texas a complaint against Noble Great Plains Windpark LLC.
Officials from Southern (NYSE:SO) and SCANA (NYSE:SCG) briefed members of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) July 7 in connection with construction and testing issues at new nuclear units being built in Georgia and South Carolina.
- View all »
- ZBB signs for small solar/battery project at a university in...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 7, 2015
- Severe thunderstorms and flash flooding continue in parts of...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 7, 2015
- Ameren Illinois demands answers about surge in capacity prices...
- Innovative Wave Power Device Starts Producing Clean Power in...
- TerraForm Power and SunEdison Announce Acquisition of 930 Megawatt...
- NEC Energy Completes A 3.9MWh Grid Energy Storage System For...
- California grid expected to maintain reliability despite drought...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 6, 2015
- View all news »
- New York Gov JUL 6 2015 Solar PR
- Louisville JUL 6 2015 Cane Run PR
- Southern Nuke ITAAC JUL 7 2015
- SCANA ITAAC JUL 7 2015
- Panasonic JUL 7 2015 Petawawa Solar PR
- NEXTracker JUL 7 2015 Paw Paw PR
- Hydro Green JUL 3 2015 Columbia App
- Coronal JUL 7 2015 Lost Hills Solar PR
- TerraForm JUL 6 2015 Presentation
- SunEdison JUL 6 2015 Invenergy PR
- View all documents »
- 165-MW Cameron Wind I project in Texas due for commercial ops in Q4 2015 | GenerationHub
- On the day after MATS decision, Bernstein sees only a limited reprieve for coal units | GenerationHub
- Maryland PSC grants final approval to 10-MW Wye Mills solar project | GenerationHub
- Calpine wins approval for 760-MW addition to Pennsylvania plant | GenerationHub
- Idaho Power, NV Energy mull early retirement of North Valmy coal plant | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|York Energy Center||PA||Gas|
|Valley NG Power Company LLC||TX||Gas|
|Deerfield Wind Farm||VT||Wind|
|Arthur Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Golden West Wind Farm||CO||Wind|