The U.S. Department of Energy on Feb. 25 released a draft environmental assessment on the Fishermen's Atlantic City Windfarm LLC project, to be located in the Atlantic Ocean off of New Jersey.
The energy markets, evidently hardened by surviving the ‘polar vortex’ of 2014 have thus far proven better able to cope with widespread bitter cold in 2015, ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) said Feb. 26.
A Texas-based company has filed a letter of intent with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) saying it plans to apply for a license for the interim storage of used nuclear fuel at its facility in Andrews County, Texas.
- View all »
- Energy Department Names Two Colorado-based Electric Cooperatives...
- Appalachian Power to lower electric bills for Virginia customers...
- DOE Issues Request for Information for Los Alamos National Laboratory...
- Arkansas senators introduce bill to allow states to reject federal...
- Iberdrola USA to acquire UIL Holdings, creating big Northeast...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Feb. 26, 2015
- Heavy rain and mountain snow is in store for the Pacific Northwest...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb. 26, 2015
- Rise in salt cavern storage capacity for natural gas offsets...
- OGE Energy Corp. reports earnings for 2014 and outlook for 2015...
- View all news »
- Columbia FEB 12 2015 Utica Access App
- FERC FEB 26 2015 Utica Access Notice
- FERC FEB 26 2015 Sabine Report
- PJM FEB 26 2015 Eagle Point ISA
- WCTL FEB 25 2015 STB Case Comments
- DOE FEB 2015 Draft Fishermens EA
- Cheniere FEB 26 2015 LNG Finance PR
- Atrum Coal FEB 26 2015 Offtake PR
- Coalspur FEB 24 2015 PR
- Illinois EPA FEB 25 2015 Newton Statement
- View all documents »
- Golden Pass LNG project to include about 300 MW of power generation | GenerationHub
- CO2 rule could cause 40% hit in gross margins of some fleets, ICF says | GenerationHub
- AEP's stability plan for two coal plants rejected by Ohio commission | GenerationHub
- Iberdrola USA to acquire UIL Holdings, creating big Northeast utility | GenerationHub
- Wisconsin Power and Light readies application on 650-MW gas project | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Aiya Solar Project||NV||Solar|
|Moapa Solar Energy Center||NV||Solar|
|Chesapeake Renewable Energy||MD||Bio/Other|
|Four Mile Ridge Wind||MD||Wind|
|Oak Tree Energy||SD||Wind|
|Decatur County Solar Project||GA||Solar|