Federal Energy Regulatory Commission staff, in a quarterly update released on Sept. 18, reported on progress on getting increased gas-electric industry coordination.
Public Service Co. of New Mexico filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission the San Juan Generating Station Fuel and Capital Funding Agreement, which covers continued operation of a smaller, coal-fired San Juan power plant.
The Western Electricity Coordinating Council (WECC) said recently that it plans to take a “phased approach” to its analysis of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Power Plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Hurricane Odile downs power lines, cuts power in Mexico
- Peabody Energy Provides Update On Global Coal Fundamentals
- FERC clarifies role for public power utilities in Order No....
- Edison International names leaders at key subsidiaries
- Navigant predicts growth in energy storage for the grid
- Lazard study shows increased competitiveness of wind, solar
- Michigan's Clean Green Energy changes name to CGE Energy
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative auction prices continue to...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 18, 2014
- NRDC announces Rhea Suh as new president
- View all news »
- FERC SEP 18 2014 Chugach Notice
- Peabody Energy SEP 18 2014 Market PR
- PNM SEP 18 2014 San Juan Fuel Agreement
- FERC SEP 18 2014 Sabine Pass Order
- FERC SEP 18 2014 Banning Reject
- FERC SEP 18 2014 Cannonsville Order
- WECC AUG 28 2014
- FERC SEP 18 2014 PPL Electric Order
- FERC SEP 18 2014 Gas-Electric Report
- House Democrats SEP 17 2014 CO2 PR
- View all documents »
- NRG nears permit for coal-to-gas conversion at New Castle | GenerationHub
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan | GenerationHub
- Trishe picks up permit for 41-MW Minnesota wind project | GenerationHub
- New York ISO report sees a crunch coming in 2019, maybe | GenerationHub
- Apex Clean Energy pursues six wind projects in Oklahoma | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Balko II Wind||OK||Wind|
|Campbell Creek Wind||OK||Wind|
|Indeck Wharton Energy Center Project||TX||Gas|