A three-judge panel at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit rejected complaints from Public Citizen and the state of Connecticut, which had sought review of two notices issued by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission as part of ISO New England’s eighth forward-capacity market.
Entergy (NYSE:ETR) Chairman and CEO Leo Denault said Oct. 25 that he expects the sale of the Fitzpatrick nuclear plant in Upstate New York to Exelon (NYSE:EXC) will be completed in the second quarter of 2017.
NARENCO's Deer Solar LLC won an Oct. 25 approval from the North Carolina Utilities Commission on its application for a certificate of public convenience and necessity on a 5-MW (ac) solar facility to be located in Ayden, Pitt County.
- View all »
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory to Lead New Consortium...
- Beaver Valley Power Station Unit 1 Returns to Service Following...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 25, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 25, 2016
- Weather continues to feel like fall in North, East
- Southern, TVA sign mutual aid agreement to help restore power...
- Dominion Virginia Power Sets Multiple Energy-Use Records
- Pattern Energy to Host 2016 Third Quarter Results Conference...
- Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC President and CEO to speak at S...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 24, 2016
- View all news »
- New England OCT 23 2016
- AP Cricket OCT 25 2016 App
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Acme Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Williams Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Buttercup Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Peake Road Order
- Court OCT 25 2016 ISO-NE Auction Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Orchid Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 ESA Boston Order
- NCUC OCT 25 2016 Truman Farm Order
- View all documents »
- Moapa Southern Paiute Solar readies for start-up of 250-MW project in Nevada | GenerationHub
- 198-MW Bluestem Wind project in Oklahoma to go commercial in December 2016 | GenerationHub
- Colorado Springs, NextEra officials dedicate 10-MW Clear Spring solar project | GenerationHub
- AEP outlines strategy to support 4%-6% operating earnings growth | GenerationHub
- Wisconsin Electric gets no bids to buy Presque Isle coal plant | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Radford’s Run Wind Farm (Twin Forks Wind Farm LLC)||IL||Wind|
|Clear Spring Ranch PV Project||CO||Solar|
|North Lancaster Ranch LLC||CA||Solar|
|Blazing Star Wind Farm 1||MN||Wind|
|Grande Prairie Wind Farm||NE||Wind|
|Oslo Wind (Novus IV)||OK||Wind|