Power companies are gearing up for a busy quarterly earnings season and you can expect energy CEOs to weigh in on everything from new infrastructure investments to whether Republican control of congress will affect new regulations issued by the federal government.
A 25-MW offshore wind project has advanced a step further in the PJM Interconnection queue process, with PJM issuing a Facilities Study on the project dated January 2015.
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has issued a report on findings from a December review of safety concerns at the Entergy (NYSE:ETR) Pilgrim nuclear plant in Massachusetts.
- View all »
- Canadian Solar updates status of project pipeline
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Jan. 29, 2015
- Wintry mix to cross the Great Lakes
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Jan. 29, 2015
- CMS Energy Announces 2014 Adjusted Earnings Of $1.77 Per Share...
- Ivanhoe Energy provides update on initiatives to obtain additional...
- Consumers Energy Announces Executive Changes, Building on Customer...
- NRG Renew, SunShare team on community solar projects in Colorado...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Jan. 28, 2015
- NRC mandatory hearing on new Fermi reactor set Feb. 4
- View all news »
- CMS Slides JAN 29 2015
- Fording River NOV 2014 App Exec Summ
- Tri-State JAN 23 2015 Hydro PR
- McLean Solar JAN 27 2015 App
- BNSF SEP 19 2014 WFA Basin Response
- WFA JAN 28 2015 BNSF Abeyance Motion
- NRC Pilgrim JAN 26 2015
- Bridge Capital JAN 28 2015 Solar PR
- Douglas Channel LNG JAN 28 2015 PR
- Malaga Power JAN 28 2015 EWG Notice
- View all documents »
- Vice president with gas plant developer NTE Energy to speak at GenForum | GenerationHub
- Sunrise Coal boosts 2011 sales, works on Illinois coal mine project | GenerationHub
- Duke Energy Florida seeks okay for 1,640-MW power project | GenerationHub
- NRG seeks major revamp of Carlsbad gas project in California | GenerationHub
- PNM wins okay for 40-MW La Luz gas project in New Mexico | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|South Norwalk Electric||CT||Oil|
|W S Lee||SC||Coal/Gas|
|Hunlock Power Station||PA||Gas|
|Alpine Power Plant||MI||Gas|
|Saufley Naval Outlying Landing Field Solar||FL||Solar|
|Holley Naval Outlying Landing Field Solar||FL||Solar|
|Eglin Air Force Base Solar||FL||Solar|
|HP Hood Generation Facility||VA||Gas|