The staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will prepare an environmental impact statement on the Plaquemines LNG Project, which involves construction and operation of facilities by Venture Global Plaquemines LNG LLC in Louisiana.
The Exelon (NYSE:EXC) Three Mile Island nuclear plant in Pennsylvania experienced a fire at its auxiliary building Oct. 5, which evidently was quickly extinguished. The unit continued to operate at 100% as of early Oct. 6, according to Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) data.
Virginia Electric and Power, besides seeking Virginia State Corporation Commission approval for three solar projects, is also still negotiating three power purchase agreements for a total of 47 MW (ac) with winners out of a solar request for proposals issued this past summer.
- View all »
- ALLETE to announce 3Q financial results on Nov. 3
- Exelon Byron Unit 1 completes refueling outage
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 6, 2015
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 6, 2015
- Historic rainfall tapers off across Carolinas, threat of river...
- Changes Ahead for Company's Executive Leadership Team; Mark...
- Alliant Energy to expand solar generation in Iowa
- In wake of rains, Santee Cooper increases hydro spilling
- GE Hitachi and DTE Energy to advance ESBWR development
- U.S. reactor operators increase uranium purchases from Kazakhstan...
- View all news »
- Dominion OCT 1 2015 Remington Brief.PDF
- Va AG OCT 1 2015 Remington Solar Brief.PDF
- Dominion OCT 1 2015 Solar PR
- Dominion OCT 1 2015 Solar App3.PDF
- Dominion OCT 1 2015 Solar App2.PDF
- Dominion OCT 1 2015 Solar App.PDF
- DOE SEP 10 2015 Va Offshore FONSI
- Alberta OCT 5 2015 Rainbow Lake Order
- FERC OCT 6 2015 SunE Solar Order
- DIP Lenders OCT 5 2015 Patriot Brief
- View all documents »
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones | GenerationHub
- East Ohio Energy pursues 1,152-MW, gas-fired project in Ohio | GenerationHub
- Middlesex Energy Center pursues interconnection for 560-MW project | GenerationHub
- LS Power works at PJM on 20-MW battery project at New Jersey gas-fired plant | GenerationHub
- Spot natural gas price drops to 95 cents/mmBtu in Mid-Atlantic | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Swisher Wind Energy Project||TX||Wind|
|Gaston Green Acres Solar||NC||Solar|
|CPV Fairview LLC||PA||Gas|
|Fluvanna Wind Energy LLC||TX||Wind|
|Hecate Energy Franklin Generation Station LLC||PA||Gas|
|McLymont Creek Hydroelectric Project||BC||Hydro|
|RE Roserock LLC||TX||Solar|