Power companies are gearing up for a busy quarterly earnings season and you can expect energy CEOs to weigh in on everything from new infrastructure investments to whether Republican control of congress will affect new regulations issued by the federal government.
A 25-MW offshore wind project has advanced a step further in the PJM Interconnection queue process, with PJM issuing a Facilities Study on the project dated January 2015.
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has issued a report on findings from a December review of safety concerns at the Entergy (NYSE:ETR) Pilgrim nuclear plant in Massachusetts.
- View all »
- Ivanhoe Energy provides update on initiatives to obtain additional...
- Consumers Energy Announces Executive Changes, Building on Customer...
- NRG Renew, SunShare team on community solar projects in Colorado...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Jan. 28, 2015
- NRC mandatory hearing on new Fermi reactor set Feb. 4
- Worst of winter storm ends in Northeast
- sPower Purchases Nearly 162MWac Beacon Solar Projects from Hecate...
- Axion Power Signs Broad Marketing, Sales and Reselling Agreement...
- Natural gas prices drop following strong production growth
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Jan. 28, 2015
- View all news »
- Fording River NOV 2014 App Exec Summ
- Tri-State JAN 23 2015 Hydro PR
- McLean Solar JAN 27 2015 App
- BNSF SEP 19 2014 WFA Basin Response
- WFA JAN 28 2015 BNSF Abeyance Motion
- NRC Pilgrim JAN 26 2015
- Bridge Capital JAN 28 2015 Solar PR
- Douglas Channel LNG JAN 28 2015 PR
- Malaga Power JAN 28 2015 EWG Notice
- PJM JAN 2015 Fishermens Study
- View all documents »
- Wisconsin Public Service seeks approval for coal-replacing gas unit | GenerationHub
- NRC mandatory hearing on new Fermi reactor set Feb. 4 | GenerationHub
- AEP CEO Akins talks about EPA CO2 plan, wires, market concerns | GenerationHub
- New scrubber for Edgewater 5 in Wisconsin about 34% complete | GenerationHub
- Nuclear Matters underlines need for Illinois nuclear plants | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|South Norwalk Electric||CT||Oil|
|W S Lee||SC||Coal/Gas|
|Hunlock Power Station||PA||Gas|
|Alpine Power Plant||MI||Gas|
|Saufley Naval Outlying Landing Field Solar||FL||Solar|
|Holley Naval Outlying Landing Field Solar||FL||Solar|
|Eglin Air Force Base Solar||FL||Solar|
|HP Hood Generation Facility||VA||Gas|