The California Energy Commission on Oct. 29 approved the Application for Certification for the Huntington Beach Energy Project in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Arizona Public Service on Oct. 30 submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a change in status report relating to the market-based rate authority of APS due to plans to add new capacity at its Ocotillo plant.
SCANA (NYSE:SCG) utility subsidiary South Carolina Electric & Gas (SCE&G) is in negotiations with the contractor team that recently issued a proposed schedule delay and cost increase for V.C. Summer Units 2 and 3 – and SCANA declined to publicly speculate on when the talks might conclude.
- View all »
- Dominion begins construction for Cove Point LNG export project...
- Charles Gray named winner of EBA state regulatory practitioner...
- NorthWestern Receives FERC Approval to Issue Securities to Finance...
- TVA restarts Browns Ferry Unit 1 after refueling
- FERC and New York PSC to Hold Joint Technical Conference
- Axion Power to supply energy storage for 9.1 MW Pennsylvania...
- Colder weather drives forecast of 2014 energy-related CO2 emissions...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 30, 2014
- Winds, elevation snow and moderate rainfall possible in Northwest...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 30, 2014
- View all news »
- Calif Energy OCT 29 2014 Huntington PR
- Calif Energy OCT 29 2014 Huntington Order
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Basis
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Draft
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Notice
- EPA OCT 28 2014 Lon C Hill Final Permit
- EPA OCT 28 2014 Lon C Hill Letter
- Ky Board OCT 29 2014 Power PR
- Invenergy OCT 30 2013 Site Report
- Duke Miami Fort OCT 30 2014 EWG App
- View all documents »
- PSEG permits 450-MW gas project at Bridgeport Harbor | GenerationHub
- Replay available of nuclear discussion featuring Browner, Abraham others | GenerationHub
- NRC considers Watts Bar 2: ‘Like new’ versus ‘cobbled together’ | GenerationHub
- North American Coal net income up, plans underway for new mines | GenerationHub
- NRC considers Watts Bar 2: ‘Like new’ or ‘cobbled together’ | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|PSEG Kearny Generating Station||NJ||Gas|
|Delaware Mountain Windfarm||TX||Wind|
|North Star Solar||MN||Solar|
|MN Solar I||MN||Solar|
|Armow Wind Power Project||ON||Solar|