Tenaska Capital Management LLC announced Dec. 6 that an affiliate has completed the acquisition of US Power Generating Co. following receipt of required federal and New York state regulatory approvals.
The U.S. Department of the Interior today announced on Dec. 6 changes to regulations enabling the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to better monitor and address the long-term impacts of renewable energy projects and other activities on federally-protected eagles.
The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection intends to issue an air permit to Future Power PA for construction and operation of a new gas-fired plant in Schuylkill County.
- View all »
- Tenaska Capital Management Announces Completion of US Power...
- 30% of American Coal Fleet Now Set To Retire
- Navigant: Compressed air storage to be a booming business
- NRC's Macfarlane makes stop in Japan to discuss nuclear issues...
- Ramos named to executive v.p., marketing jobs at Astrum Solar...
- Gayheart named as Farley nuclear plant site vice president
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 6, 2013
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 6, 2013
- December natural gas prices spike in Boston
- NYISO names speakers, panelists for distributed energy workshop...
- View all news »
- Dry Lots Wind DEC 4 2013 PIP Update
- National Grid DEC 3 2013 Barrett Update
- Sterling Energy DEC 6 2013 New York Filing
- NY PSC NOV 19 2013 Tenaska Decision
- Tenaska SEP 25 2013 NY PSC Petition
- Tenaska DEC 6 2013 PR
- EmberClear NOV 29 2013 MDA
- Penn DEP DEC 7 2013 Future Power Notice
- Interior DEC 6 2013 Eagle Take PR
- Interior DEC 9 2013 Eagle Notice
- View all documents »
- NIPSCO seeks air permit change for two Schahfer scrubbers | GenerationHub
- National Grid to repower, up capacity of Barrett plant on Long Island | GenerationHub
- Florida Power & Light argues schedule issues in gas plant case | GenerationHub
- US Power Generating offers revisions to Astoria plant proposal | GenerationHub
- Sterling seeks break from New York PSC on idled power plant | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Progress Solar III, LLC||NC||Solar|
|Progress Solar II, LLC||NC||Solar|
|Ararat Rock Solar, LLC||NC||Solar|
|Sandy Cross Solar, LLC||NC||Solar|
|AMP Napoleon Solar Facility||OH||Solar|
|Constellation New Energy Inc||NJ||Solar|