Colorado Springs Utilities has proposed a 2015 budget that includes heavy spending for new air emissions controls for its coal-fired Nixon and Drake power plants.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Region 6 office is taking public comment until Nov. 13 on a draft permit that covers both a new manufacturing facility and an attendant combined heat and power plant in Texas.
Manitoba Hydro and an affiliate told the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Oct. 17 that a new power line starting at the Canadian border is a key element in its plans to build a major new hydroelectric project.
- View all »
- Oyster Creek returns to full power after refueling outage
- New York authority awards contracts for power plant work
- House GOP leader points to negative study on Clean Power Plan...
- Association officials tour site of TVA's Watts Bar 2 nuclear...
- Nebraska Public Power schedules hearings on power line project...
- Nuclear Infrastructure Council praises Yucca finding
- Santee Cooper board approves CD bond sale
- Indiana Michigan Power plans power grid improvements
- Mexico's CFE announces new board of directors
- Study released on positive impacts of Bruce Power nuclear plant...
- View all news »
- Colorado Springs 2015 Budget Plan
- Court OCT 17 2014 Longview Extension
- Port Dolphin OCT 17 2014 FERC App
- Wisc PSC OCT 17 2014 Presque Isle Brief
- Mich PSC OCT 17 2014 Presque Isle Brief
- Manitoba Hydro OCT 17 2014 Intervention
- EPA OCT 2014 Resins Statement
- EPA OCT 2014 Resins Draft Permit
- EPA OCT 2014 Resins Notice
- Altus Power OCT 17 2014 Solar PR
- View all documents »
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Nelson Energy Center||IL||Gas|
|Pioneer Generating Station||ND||Gas|
|Lancaster Solar Project 1||CA||Solar|
|Cecil County Public Schools Solar||MD||Solar|
|Sargas Mattoon Project||IL||Coal|
|Buckeye Wind Farm||OH||Wind|
|Mankato Energy Center||MN||Gas|
|Buckeye Wind Farm - Phase II||OH||Wind|