Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG) Chairman, President and CEO Ralph Izzo on July 31 called the purchase of a planned 755-MW combined-cycle natural gas power plant in Maryland is a “good fit” for New Jersey-based PSEG.
R.E. Ginna Nuclear Power Plant LLC on July 31 filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission supporting materials and a revised Reliability Support Services Agreement (RSSA) with Rochester Gas and Electric (RG&E) that is designed to keep the 581-MW R.E. Ginna nuclear plant from being shut down.
The Orlando Utilities Commission said July 31 that it has just signed an agreement to build nearly 13 MW of solar energy at its Curtis H. Stanton Energy Center in east Orange County, Fla.
- View all »
- Duke Energy Carolinas proposes lower overall rates for SC customers...
- Electricity from natural gas surpasses coal for first time,...
- Jim Adams Named Non-Executive Chairman of the Oncor Board
- Alliant Energy closes sale of its Minnesota electric distribution...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 31, 2015
- Dangerous heat continues across parts of the Pacific Northwest...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 31, 2015
- Ameren (NYSE: AEE) Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- PSEG Announces 2015 Second Quarter Results
- Energy Future Holdings Corp. Bankruptcy Establishes Deadline...
- View all news »
- Mon Power JUL 31 2015 Ambit Testimony
- Ambit JUL 31 2015 Testimony
- ONEOK Partners JUL 30 2015 Pipeline PR
- TCEQ JUL 31 2015 Navasota Notice
- South Plains Wind JUL 31 2015 App
- Orlando JUL 31 2015 Solar PR
- Duke Carolinas JUL 30 2015 Miller Test
- Duke Carolinas JUL 30 2015 Daji Testimony
- Sidley JUL 28 2015
- RE Ginna JUL 31 2015 RSSA
- View all documents »
- NRG seeks Texas approval to buy power plant being moved from Mississippi | GenerationHub
- Hot weather continues for the Pacific Northwest; monsoonal moisture establishing over the Southwest | GenerationHub
- NAES Riverside permitting combined-cycle conversion of Kentucky power plant | GenerationHub
- FERC issues permit for 1,500-MW pumped storage project in Ohio | GenerationHub
- Murray Energy makes sweeping coal mine layoffs in Ohio, Illinois and West Virginia | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Black Oak Wind Farm||MN||Wind|
|Williamston Speight Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|PSEG Edison Generating Station||NJ||Gas|
|Ida Grove Wind Energy LLC||IA||Wind|
|Wildwood Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Deer Creek PV||IN||Solar|
|Taylor Solar Facility I||GA||Solar|