For those who did not make it to Washington, D.C., on Sept. 27 to hear oral arguments about the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Power Plan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit is making available an audio webcast of the event.
The independent energy company, Tenaska said Sept. 27 that it has acquired a 470-MW wind development portfolio in the Upper Midwest from PRC Wind.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Sept. 27 approved an April 2011 application from Uniontown Hydro LLC for a license to construct, operate, and maintain the Uniontown Hydroelectric Project.
- View all »
- New York Power Authority wins new contract with union workers...
- EDF Renewable assumes management of 200 MW of solar facilities...
- NYC mayor unveils rooftop solar array at Brooklyn Navy Yard
- UL acquires engineering/advisory firm AWS Truepower
- FlexEnergy sells two microturbines to Puerto Rico industrial
- Recent increases in global nuclear capacity led by Asia
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 27, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 27, 2016
- Rain and thunderstorms are expected from the East Coast to the...
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn. unveils new website...
- View all news »
- Washington SEP 15 2016 CAR PR
- Avista SEP 27 2016 Washington Lawsuit PR
- NCUC SEP 27 2016 Storys Creek Order
- Storys Creek JUL 19 2016 App
- NCUC SEP 27 2016 Vintage Solar 2 Order
- Murray CPP PR SEP 27 2016
- NCUC SEP 27 2016 Overhill Solar Order
- AltaGas Pomona SEP 27 2016 MBR App
- NCUC SEP 27 2016 Kendall Farm Order
- NCUC SEP 27 2016 Flatwood Farm Order
- View all documents »
- Prairie Island Unit 2 begins refueling outage | GenerationHub
- Golden Spread wants to add another 606 MW at Antelope Elk | GenerationHub
- Planned natural gas power plants making headway at many locations | GenerationHub
- Texas agency nears permits on 3,400 MW, gas-fired project | GenerationHub
- PSEG starting construction on 540-MW Sewaren Unit 7 | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|County Line Solar Farm||NC||Solar|
|Heritage Wind Farm LLC||NY||Wind|
|Archbald Energy Partners LLC||PA||Gas|
|Chaves Solar, LLC||NM||Solar|
|Cabin Creek Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Mason Dixon Solar Center LLC||MD||Solar|