Union of Concerned Scientists
The Union of Concerned Scientists today sent a letter to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) urging the agency to reject recent requests by House and Senate Republicans to weaken critical post-Fukushima safety reforms and slow down their implementation.
WASHINGTON (January 11, 2013) – The United States Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) released its draft National Climate Assessment today, just a week after the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration confirmed the United States experienced its warmest year on record.
The Oconee River is running so low, that if the new coal-fired power plant proposed in Washington County, Plant Washington, were up and running it would not be permitted to tap the river for its cooling water.
- WVPSC June 19 2013 Beech Ridge Order
- PJM July 2006 Mt Storm Agreement
- Mt. Storm June 19 2013 PSC Notice
- AEP June 19 2013 Trans Projects Notice
- FERC June 19 2013 Reliability Agenda
- AltaLink June 3 2013 Vista App
- Enel Jan 31 2013 Riverview App
- AltaLink June 12 2013 Riverview App
- MEG Energy May 1 2013 App
- Alberta June 17 2013 MEG Notice