You could dedicate over 4,000 staff hours annually
researching pending regulations, plant retirements and proposed projects
and still only get a fraction of the intelligence you’d get with a subscription to
GenerationHub...if you could get the information at all.
Only GenerationHub has the most experienced, most connected analysts in the industry so you get the deepest intelligence on what’s happening today in power generation plus what’s expected for tomorrow.
By unearthing hidden industry resources, scouring legal documentation and calling on inside connections, GenerationHub editors not only report on generation headlines, but also apply their 85+ collective years of experience to analyze what it means to you.
With the insight you gain, you’ll be in a better position to predict:
- The impact of new and pending regulations on your bottom line
- Adjustments you need to make to maximize your investment strategies
- Production status changes by your competitors and business partners, so you can respond proactively and protect your business
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
Forecast More Intelligently
User-friendly filtering lets you pinpoint precise data on 20,000 electricity units in 6,000 generating plants plus 730 proposed projects….information you need for your forecast, plan, or report.
Fossil Fuels Tracker
Monitor the Future of Fossil Fuel
Get exclusive analysis, data and research to help you plan for the rapidly changing future of natural gas-fired and coal-powered energy generation.
Protect Your Bottom Line with Crucial Coal Coverage
The most formidable coverage on the coal industry not available anywhere else, written and researched by Chief Analyst Barry Cassell.
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”