The Heritage Wind Farm LLC unit of Apex Clean Energy Holdings filed with the New York State Public Service Commission a Public Involvement Program plan for a proposed 200.1-MW project to be located in Orleans County, New York.
Grant Plains Wind LLC on Sept. 23 asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to accept its Market-Based Rate Tariff and grant it the authority to sell energy, capacity and ancillary services in wholesale transactions, other than as limited by the tariff, at market-based rates.
Robinson Power Co. LLC has proposed a natural gas-fired generating facility located in Robinson Township, Washington County, Pennsylvania, said a September 2016 study on the project from PJM Interconnection.
- View all »
- BLM makes annual adjustment to Its mineral fee cost-recovery...
- Dominion's Heacock to retire; Stoddard promoted to Chief Nuclear...
- Grimes, Skaggs promoted at TVA
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 23, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 23, 2016
- Hydrocarbon production in the Utica play increasingly targets...
- Gusty winds contribute to fire weather conditions in the West...
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin Votes to Approve Fortis...
- Pattern Energy to Acquire Interest in Armow Wind Power Facility...
- FERC Commissioner Cheryl A. LaFleur Statement on New Reliability...
- View all news »
- Salt River Project SEP 21 2016 Apple PR
- PJM SEP 2016 Robinson Power Study
- Ohio EPA SEP 23 2016 South Field Permit
- AAR Coal SEP 21 2016
- Grant Plains Wind SEP 23 2016 MBR App
- Texas PUC SEP 23 2016 Invenergy Order
- Heritage Wind SEP 23 2016 Exhibits
- Heritage Wind SEP 23 2016 PIP
- Heritage Wind SEP 23 2016 PIP Cover
- FERC SEP 23 2016 Dresden License
- View all documents »
- RED-Rochester advances coal-to-gas conversion at New York facility | GenerationHub
- EmberClear securing more coal reserves near power project | GenerationHub
- FERC license sought for 260-MW pumped storage project in N.Y. | GenerationHub
- Va. Attorney General backs Clinch River coal-to-gas conversion | GenerationHub
- O'Loughlin now CEO in waiting at Buckeye Power, Ohio cooperatives | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Cabin Creek Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Mason Dixon Solar Center LLC||MD||Solar|
|Denton Energy Center||TX||Gas|
|Legore Bridge Solar Center LLC||MD||Solar|
|AEM Wind LLC||NM||Wind|
|Summit Farms Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Amazon Wind Farm Texas||TX||Wind|
|Sugar Creek Solar||MI||Solar|