FirstEnergy (NYSE:FE) is preparing to issue a request for proposals (RFP) for solar renewable energy credits (SRECs) and renewable energy credits (RECs) for its family of Ohio utilities, the company said Oct. 22. The bids are due by close of business on Dec. 3, FirstEnergy said.
Several wind project subsidiaries of Exelon, after losing a recent appeals court decision, on Oct. 21 notified the Texas Public Utility Commission that they want to “unabate” a proceeding that had been on hold while the court case was underway.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Oct. 22 accepted a filing by Southern California Edison of a Service Agreement for Wholesale Distribution Service with Windhub Solar LLC for the 40-MW Windhub Solar Project.
- View all »
- Florida PSC decides 2015 cost recovery for electric utilities...
- FERC approves third settlement in 2011 Southwest blackout case...
- Wisconsin Energy announces 2014 third quarter earnings news...
- Wind Program Announces $2 Million to Develop and Field Test...
- LaSalle Unit 1 returns to service
- Mitsubishi completes combustion test facility in Japan
- Sunvault Energy CEO outlines strategy to shareholders
- Dominion plans earnings call Oct. 31
- PSEG Long Island Names Paul Napoli Vice President Of Power Markets...
- Coastal low to bring gusty winds and periods of heavy rain to...
- View all news »
- FERC OCT 22 2014 Las Vegas Wash Notice
- FERC OCT 22 2014 Symphony Hydro Notice
- FERC OCT 22 2014 Wister Lake Order
- FERC OCT 22 2014 Northern Access Notice
- WE Energies OCT 22 2014 Valley Update
- Dominion OCT 22 2014 Cornwell App
- Electric Energy OCT 22 2014 Joppa App
- PJM JUL 22 2010 Sustainable WMPA
- PJM OCT 22 2014 Sustainable Cancel
- PJM OCT 22 2014 Sustainable2 Cancel
- View all documents »
- FERC readies environmental review of Transco's Dalton pipeline project | GenerationHub
- NextEra files revised deal for 300 MW of Texas-Oklahoma wind | GenerationHub
- Detroit Edison retires coal capacity at two plants | GenerationHub
- Calpine selling LS Power six Southern natural gas power plants for $1.57bn | GenerationHub
- Ex-NARUC, South Carolina official Wright to speak at GenForum in Orlando | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Alexander Wind Farm||KS||Wind|
|Orchard Ranch Solar LLC||ID||Solar|
|Longview Pumped Storage Hydroelectric Project||AZ||Hydro PS|
|Old Bridge Solar Farm||NJ||Solar|
|sPower Riverhead Solar||NY||Solar|
|Mesgi'g Ugju's'n Wind Farm LP||QC||Wind|