Dominion (NYSE:D) has become the latest company to weigh in on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Power Plan. Many more companies and groups will file comments by the Dec. 1 deadline.
Southern California Edison filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Nov. 26 a Large Generator Interconnection Agreement with Alta Windpower Development LLC and the California Independent System Operator.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced Nov. 26 that it was proposing to strengthen rules for ground-level ozone, or smog. EPA will seek public comment on the proposal for 90 days following publication in the Federal Register.
- View all »
- Boxer sets Senate hearing on NRC and Fukushima issues
- NMA Urges EPA to Withdraw Its “Costly Power Plan”
- Mexco Energy Corporation Announces Purchase Of Oil And Gas Properties...
- Dominion Expresses Concerns About Impact Of EPA's Clean Power...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Nov. 26, 2014
- Nor'easter hitting East Coast
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Nov. 26, 2014
- ACC Statement On EPA Ozone Proposal
- EPA issues permit for three gas processing plants in Texas
- Xcel Energy announces executive changes
- View all news »
- EPA ozone NOV 25 2014
- Eagle LNG NOV 26 2014 FERC App
- MISO NOV 26 2014 Gas Electric Brief
- MISO NOV 26 2014 Rattlesnake Notice
- Dominion NOV 26 2014
- PJM NOV 26 2014 FDS Coke ISA
- MAINE GOV LTR SEP 23 2014
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Black Canyon Order
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Verde Pumped Order
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Cameron Hydro Order
- View all documents »
- Vice president with gas plant developer NTE Energy to speak at GenForum | GenerationHub
- Boxer sets Senate hearing on NRC and Fukushima issues | GenerationHub
- North American Coal net income up, plans underway for new mines | GenerationHub
- FERC does review of 50-MW Ohio River hydro project | GenerationHub
- Dominion CEO updates progress on Va. gas plants; talks CO2 proposal | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Le Granit Wind Project||QC||Wind|
|Dorchester County Solar 1 Project||MD||Solar|
|Thunder Mountain Wind||BC||Wind|
|US Army Fort Drum Biomass||NY||Bio|
|Roy Road Solar Farm||NJ||Solar|
|Calpine Mid-Atlantic Bridgeville||DE||Gas|
|Cross Winds Energy Park||MI||Wind|