Lone Star Transmission LLC filed at the Public Utility Commission of Texas a Standard Generation Interconnection Agreement with Shawnee Energy Center LLC for a new plant to be made up of four Siemens combustion turbines.
Officials from in-state regulated utilities told the Arizona Corporation Commissioners on April 28 that they expect to have sufficient reserves to meet power demand during the upcoming peak summer months.
The British Columbia Environmental Assessment Office said April 28 that it has granted Alterra Power Corp.'s request to have the proposed Bute Inlet Hydroelectric Project withdrawn from the Environmental Assessment process.
- View all »
- Energy Department Announces $25 Million to Accelerate Integration...
- FirstEnergy Ohio Utilities Seek Changes to Rate Plan to Help...
- UGE to construct 6.3 MW of solar projects in Ontario
- NRC issues Confirmatory Order to C&D Technologies
- FERC denies PJM market monitor’s complaint regarding demand...
- Dominion makes case for moving forward on nuclear power
- Alabama politicians urge TVA to sell unfinished nuclear power...
- Feds approve plan to build gas pipeline for power plant
- EIA produces new maps of the Utica Shale play
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 2, 2016
- View all news »
- APS Summer APR 28 2016
- ARIZONA SUMMER APR 28 2016
- Vermont Court APR 29 2016 Rutland Order
- DTE MAY 2 2016 Solano County PR
- PUCO Chair APR 29 2016
- Alaska Power MAY 2 2016 Soule River App
- Lone Star MAY 2 2016 Shawnee SGIA2.PDF
- Lone Star MAY 2 2016 Shawnee SGIA.PDF
- Dynegy APR 29 2016 AEP Rehear
- PJM EPSA APR 29 2016 AEP Rehear
- View all documents »
- Partnership to buy some GDF SUEZ assets in the U.S. for $3.3bn | GenerationHub
- Exelon’s Byron 2 returns from refueling outage | GenerationHub
- Columbia Gas plans pipeline to aid Big Sandy Unit 1 coal-to-gas conversion | GenerationHub
- TVA's Colbert coal plant is no more; is second to be shut in Alabama | GenerationHub
- Sooner coal plant gets Oklahoma approval for scrubber plan | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Potrero Hills Energy Producers||CA||Bio|
|Mesquite Solar 3||AZ||Solar|
|Hog Creek Wind Farm LLC||OH||Wind|
|Colorado Bend III||TX||Gas|
|Calipatria Solar Facility||CA||Solar|