The North Carolina Utilities Commission on Sept. 18 approved certificates of public convenience and necessity for a number of solar projects, including several unusually large projects of Innovative Solar Systems.
A coal gasification plant being developed by Southern Co. subsidiary Mississippi Power and the South Mississippi Electric Power Association was one of the major new generators to come online during August, according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
Officials from the PJM Interconnection, Electric Power Supply Association (EPSA), the Florida Public Service Commission and ScottMadden Management Consultants have confirmed plans to speak at the one-day PennWell GenForum conference Dec. 8 in Orlando, Fla.
- View all »
- Electric Use In San Diego Reaches New All-Time Peak Record
- Jamaica aims to double renewable energy capacity
- White House promotes military veterans for solar jobs
- Heavy rainfall from the remnants of Odile will continue to affect...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 19, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 19, 2014
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation To Build Combined Heat And...
- Sherwood-Randall confirmed for DOE post
- California ISO approves Energy Imbalance Market plan
- Nuclear Matters pitches for retention of New York nukes
- View all news »
- Black Oak Getty SEP 19 2014 App
- Wisc Electric SEP 19 2014 Wolter Testimony
- FERC Infra SEP 18 2014
- Alpha SEP 19 2014 LNG PR
- MISO SEP 19 2014 Courtenay Wind GIA
- Palo Duro SEP 19 2014 EWG Notice
- Hardin Wind SEP 11 2014 Amend App
- Black Fork Wind SEP 12 2014 App
- NCUC SEP 18 2014 Innovative 69 Order
- NCUC SEP 18 2014 Carolina Solar Order
- View all documents »
- Oil tanker truck overturns at Callaway nuclear power station | GenerationHub
- Four speakers already confirmed for GenForum Orlando | GenerationHub
- PJM studies grid impact of Sunbury repowering project | GenerationHub
- NRG nears permit for coal-to-gas conversion at New Castle | GenerationHub
- DTE Energy marks startup of 112-MW Echo Wind Park | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Balko II Wind||OK||Wind|
|Campbell Creek Wind||OK||Wind|
|Indeck Wharton Energy Center Project||TX||Gas|