The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on March 21 issued a final air permit to Chamisa CAES at Tulia LLC for a 270-MW compressed air energy storage facility in Swisher County, Texas.
Exelon (NYSE:EXC), Calpine (NYSE:CPN) and Entergy (NYSE:ETR) could be among the companies that benefit from Obama administration rules governing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from existing power plants, according to an April 16 analysis by Bernstein Research.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality is nearing a final decision on a new air permit for Golden Spread Electric Cooperative to add new gas-fired capacity at its Antelope plant in Hale County.
- View all »
- NV Energy seeks approval to participate in the Cal ISO energy...
- CMS plans earnings call April 24
- Boxer touts renewables during climate change speech in Hawaii...
- Plant Farley conducts hostile action exercise; no cause for...
- Top utility companies for demand response named
- Xcel Energy again named top wind power provider
- EPA sees lower greenhouse gas emissions
- NextEra Energy announces date for release of first-quarter 2014...
- Department of Energy Issues Draft Renewable Energy and Efficient...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot April 16, 2014
- View all news »
- PJM APR 2014 OffshoreMW Study
- PJM APR 2014 PSEG Fossil Bergen Study
- PJM APR 16 2014 Deactivate Report
- Sweeny Cogen APR 15 2014 Texas Notice.PDF
- Corpus Christi LNG APR 15 2014 FERC Letter
- South Texas JAN 2013 Red Gate App
- South Texas JUN 2013 Red Gate Letter
- Southern Power JUN 2013 Trinidad App
- NRG Texas FEB 2013 Robinson Air App
- NRG Texas OCT 2013 Robinson Supplement
- View all documents »
- EPA approves permit for gas plant/compressed air project in Texas | GenerationHub
- EPA seeks comment on permit for 1,620-MW gas project in Texas | GenerationHub
- D.C. Circuit declines to throw out MACT rule because of costs | GenerationHub
- Analyst outlines likely winners and losers under EPA CO2 program | GenerationHub
- DTE eyes retire/retrofit/repower options for River Rouge coal units | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Riviera Beach NextGen Clean Energy Center||FL||Gas|
|San Diego Airport Terminal 2 Solar||CA||Solar|
|Roady Lane Farm LLC||NC||Solar|
|C.W. Bill Young Lock and Dam||PA||Hydro|
|Montana Power Station||TX||Gas|
|Cape Wind Energy Project||MA||Wind|