The San Diego County Water Authority and City of San Diego, which jointly hold a preliminary permit for a 500-MW pumped storage hydro project, on July 28 filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission needed support documents for this project ahead of an official license application.
PJM Interconnection on July 28 filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) a revised schedule for capacity performance transition auctions.
PSEG Fossil LLC has proposed a natural gas-fired generating facility located in Edison, New Jersey, under PJM Interconnection Queue Position #AA2-125.
- View all »
- New methanol and fertilizer plants to increase already-growing...
- Exelon posts earnings for 2Q
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 29, 2015
- Isolated severe thunderstorms will continue
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 29, 2015
- Southern Company reports second-quarter earnings
- WEC Energy Group posts 2015 second quarter and first half results...
- Iberdrola Renewables makes renewable energy sale to Riverside...
- DOE Announces Notice of Intent to Issue Funding for Tribal Clean...
- Vermont panel debates siting solar power projects
- View all news »
- FERC JUL 30 2015 Annova LNG Notice
- Penn DEP JUL 28 2015 Ash Spill PR
- Peabody JUL 28 2015 Patriot Complaint
- PJM FERC Auctions JUL 28 2015
- Fair Wind JUL 28 2015 MBR App
- Front Royal AMP Solar JUL 27 2015
- PJM JUL 2015 PSEG Fossil Study
- Constellation JUL 28 2015 Ravens PR
- ISO-NE JUL 28 2015 Green Mt. SGIA
- PJM JUL 28 2015 Ravens WMPA
- View all documents »
- NRG Energy plans projects at coal plants to comply with MATS | GenerationHub
- NRG to shut out coal completely at Chalk Point, Dickerson plants | GenerationHub
- Jim Spiers to head cooperative research at NRECA | GenerationHub
- ArcLight closes on buy of stakes in two Pennsylvania coal plants | GenerationHub
- TVA plan outlines intent to shut more coal capacity in next couple of years | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|HSW Power Forest City Solar||NC||Solar|
|Upstream Wind Energy LLC||NE||Wind|
|Belle River Wind||ON||Wind|