The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Office of Energy Projects has prepared a draft environmental assessment (EA) for the Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) Keowee-Toxaway Hydroelectric Project.
Springfield City Utilities in Missouri said that after evaluating the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Coal Combustion Residuals Regulations, it has decided to discontinue the use of coal at its James River Power Station as of Oct. 15, 2015.
Kingbird Solar A LLC and Kingbird Solar B LLC on Oct. 8 filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission certain rate schedules related to their in-development projects California, including schedules related to the sharing of certain interconnection infrastructure.
- View all »
- With increased regulation, continued decline in residual fuel...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 9, 2015
- Grid reliability, reactor issues on agenda for NRC, FERC
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 9, 2015
- Isolated severe thunderstorms possible for parts of Mid-Atlantic...
- Patriot Coal Plan Of Reorganization Confirmed By Court
- NRDC report charts the fall of coal, rise of renewables in the...
- Basin Electric’s Dry Fork plant to host CO2 test center
- FERC issues Sunshine Notice (Agenda) for October 15, 2015 Open...
- Southern Company, AGL Resources file request with Illinois regulators...
- View all news »
- NRC OCT 13 2015 Columbia Notice
- NRC OCT 13 2015 South Texas Notice
- Patriot Coal OCT 8 2015 Confirmation PR
- LGE KU OCT 1 2015 Green River PR
- Alaska DNR OCT 2015 Chuitna Decision
- Alaska DNR OCT 7 2015 Water PR
- Duke Hydro FR OCT 1 2015
- Basin Electric OCT 8 2015 Mead PR
- Springfield OCT 8 2015 Coal PR
- GDF SUEZ JUL 15 2015 Coleto Creek PR
- View all documents »
- General Electric introduces 3-MW wind turbine model | GenerationHub
- Texas agency nears permits on 3,400 MW, gas-fired project | GenerationHub
- FERC license sought for 260-MW pumped storage project in N.Y. | GenerationHub
- Turkey Point 4 nuclear unit begins refueling outage | GenerationHub
- Prairie Island Unit 1 achieves record run | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Rhode Island State Energy Partners||RI||Gas|
|Garden Prairie Energy Facility||IL||Gas|
|Five Forks Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Springbok Solar Farm 2||CA||Solar|
|Springbok Solar Farm 1||CA||Solar|
|Rockfish Solar LLC||MD||Wind|
|Swisher Wind Energy Project||TX||Wind|
|Gaston Green Acres Solar||NC||Solar|