Veresen Inc. announced May 24 that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the sale of its 33-MW Glen Park hydropower facility for proceeds of US$61 million plus working capital at closing.
The impact of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Power Plan on states will be the subject of a May 26 hearing by a subcommittee of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
The North Carolina Utilities Commission on May 23 approved a revision of its July 2014 decision to grant to Innovative Solar 42 LLC a certificate of public convenience and necessity for the construction of a 75-MW (ac) solar facility to be located in Cumberland and Bladen counties.
- View all »
- GE introduces new software for wind turbine management
- Northern Power Systems to re-focus its wind business model
- SPI to provide rooftop solar array for California sports arena...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 24, 2016
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for May 24, 2016
- GE Renewable unveils North American version of 3-MW wind turbine...
- Virginia SCC sets lower fuel rate for Dominion; sets public...
- B&W to buy cooling systems and services firm SPIG
- Las Vegas casinos move to leave NV Energy power grid
- United States remains largest producer of petroleum and natural...
- View all news »
- GE MAY 23 2016 Renewables Study PR
- GE MAY 24 2016 Global Nuclear PR
- Duke MAY 23 2016 Lee Swine App
- NCUC MAY 23 2016 Gladstone Farm Order
- Gladstone Farm MAR 22 2016 App
- NCUC MAY 23 2016 Innovative 42 Order
- Innovative Solar 42 MAR 28 2016 App
- Montana PSC DEC 24 2015
- Duke Energy MAY 24 2016 Swine PR
- Veresen MAY 24 2016 Glen Park PR
- View all documents »
- EDF plans third quarter license app on Swan Lake North pumped storage project | GenerationHub
- Pennsylvania ready to issue air approval to 1,020-MW CPV Fairview project | GenerationHub
- Duke completes transaction for Vermillion gas plant | GenerationHub
- FERC approves Dominion's $923m purchase of Fairless gas plant | GenerationHub
- 2016 coal idlings for Consumers Energy may turn into retirements | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|MS Solar 2 LLC||MS||Solar|
|Portal Ridge Solar B LLC||CA||Solar|
|LS-Seabeach Solar Farm Project||MD||Solar|
|Todd Solar LLC||MD||Solar|
|Tropico Solar PV Plant||CA||Solar|
|Nicolis Solar PV Plant||CA||Solar|
|ESC Harrison County Power LLC||WV||Gas|
|Bluestone Farm Solar LLC||VA||Solar|