NRG Texas Power LLC applied March 27 at the Public Utility Commission of Texas for approval of the proposed purchase of all of the issued and outstanding membership interests in PHR Holdings LLC from BTEC New Albany LLC, which currently owns I00% of the membership interests in PHR.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative said March 27 that South Dakota electric cooperatives saw two of their bills signed by the governor out of this year's legislative session, with one veto.
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission on March 26 took action on a petition by Northern States Power d/b/a Xcel Energy for a general increase in its electric rates, and in the process smacked the utility a bit on cost overruns during a rehab project for the Monticello nuclear plant that went way over budget.
- View all »
- California ISO Board Approves Reliability Services Proposal...
- Hydro One invests $845 million in transmission, grid reliability...
- Tenaska expands presence in solar development industry
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 27, 2015
- Colder temperatures return to the Central and Eastern states
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 27, 2015
- Murray Energy Corporation Announces Offering of Senior Secured...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 26, 2015
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 26, 2015
- Montana state senator proposes fees for companies that close...
- View all news »
- SD Leg MAR 2015 SB 180
- Basin Electric MAR 27 2015 Bill PR
- Alberta MAR 27 2015 BioRefinex Order
- Minn PUC MAR 26 2015 Xcel PR
- Hydro Green MAR 27 2015 Permit App
- FERC MAR 27 2015 Kay Wind MBR Order
- Cottonwood Solar MAR 27 2015 App
- MISO MAR 27 2015 White Pine Notice
- California ISO MAR 27 2015 Plan PR
- California ISO MAR 2015 Strategic Plan
- View all documents »
- Canadian Solar reports on status of various Canadian, U.S. projects | GenerationHub
- Florida PSC sets schedule to review Cedar Bay coal plant buyout deal | GenerationHub
- Nally & Hamilton seeks coal permits from Army Corps | GenerationHub
- Arch Coal again adds to capacity of Wolf Run prep plant | GenerationHub
- North American Coal net income up, plans underway for new mines | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Foothills Renewables LLC||NC||Bio|
|AltaGas Kent Energy Plant||AB||Gas|
|Woodmere Solar Farm||CA||Solar|
|Redcrest Solar Farm||CA||Solar|
|Bristol Myers Squibb New Brunswick||NJ||Gas|
|Bristol Myers Squibb Lawrenceville||NJ||Gas|