Responding to a notice of appeal from several states, including coal-reliant West Virginia and Kentucky, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency told a federal court that its Clean Power Plan can't be appealed because it is not final until it is published in the Federal Register.
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), which oversees the grid serving most of Texas, said Sept. 1 that it expects to have sufficient generation available to serve forecasted peak demands in the upcoming fall and winter months.
The Utah Public Service Commission’s designated Presiding Officer will conduct a Sept. 8 scheduling conference on an application by PacifiCorp requesting approval of a Power Purchase Agreement with Three Peaks Power LLC.
- View all »
- Bechtel to Manage Construction of A Dozen New Gas Pipelines...
- Nevada PUC names Mullen as new executive director
- Plant Hatch breaks ground for new energy education center
- Michigan to comply with EPA rules for power plants
- FERC Chairman Bay Names Max Minzner as General Counsel
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 1, 2015
- Hot Weather Over Much of the U.S.
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 1, 2015
- Appalachian Power seeks increase for recovery of transmission...
- Talen Energy to Present at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference...
- View all news »
- Minn PUC SEP 1 2015 Otter Tail Memo
- FirstLight SEP 1 2015 Northfield App
- FERC SEP 1 2015 Columbia Lock Rejection
- Tennessee Gas JULY 31 2014 Conn App
- FERC SEP 1 2015 Tenn Gas Conn Notice
- Ill EPA AUG 27 2015 Prairie Power Permit
- PacifiCorp AUG 27 2015 Three Peaks App
- ERCOT SARA SEP 1 2015
- EPA AUG 31 2015 Clean Power Plan Brief
- CPV Shore SEP 1 2015 Reactive App
- View all documents »
- PHR targets 388-MW gas project in Texas for start-up in early 2016 | GenerationHub
- Ohio EPA issues air permit for 940-MW Lordstown Energy Center | GenerationHub
- PJM works out deal for battery array at NextEra plant in New Jersey | GenerationHub
- Recurrent Energy files notices on 260 MW of California solar projects | GenerationHub
- EPSA files brief with Supreme Court on FERC demand response case | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Big Level Wind LLC||PA||Wind|
|San Isabel Solar Project||CO||Solar|
|Three Peaks Solar Power Plant||UT||Solar|
|Hobbsville Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Blanco Canyon Wind Farm||TX||Wind|
|Carousel Wind Farm||CO||Wind|
|Golden West Wind Farm||CO||Wind|