The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is out for public comment until Oct. 17 on a draft air permit for the Red Gate power plant project of South Texas Electric Cooperative.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has confirmed that it is extending the comment period on the Clean Power Plan for 45 days until Dec. 1, and Southern (NYSE:SO) and the nation’s electric cooperatives called this a good move.
Indeck Wharton LLC, which controls an in-construction, gas-fired power plant in Texas, on Sept. 16 filed a notice with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission of its self-certification as an exempt wholesale generator.
- Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the Southwest...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 17, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 17, 2014
- Connecticut Supreme Court backs wind energy regulation
- NRC certifies GE-Hitachi nuclear reactor design
- Consumers Energy Finalizes Environmental Agreement with EPA
- FlexEnergy touts small turbines for Bakken shale operators
- SunPower marks one-billionth solar cell
- Voith Awarded Contract for Upgrading Priest Rapids Dam in Washington...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 16, 2014
- View all news »
- Conn Supreme Court SEP 15 2014 Order
- Intervenors SEP 15 2014 Ginna Comments
- Entergy SEP 15 2014 Ginna Comments
- NRG SEP 15 2014 Ginna Comments
- Apex Clean AUG 26 2014 Comments
- WV PSC SEP 16 2014 AES New Creek Order
- Court SEP 16 2014 Murray Energy Order
- Trishe SEP 15 2014 Wind Transfer App
- Ticona Polymers SEP 3 2014 App
- EPA SEP 2014 Red Gate Draft
- View all documents »
- NIPSCO adding PRB coal supply to contract position | GenerationHub
- Renewed Eagle Valley power plant permit adds gas, subtracts coal | GenerationHub
- Auro Solar 1 comes online in Mexico | GenerationHub
- Ginna nuclear plant to be retired if no outside help is given | GenerationHub
- NRC issues strategic plan | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Fore River Generating Station||MA||Gas|
|Lonesome Creek Peaking Plant||ND||Gas|
|Freeport LNG Liquefaction and Export Project||TX||Gas|
|Logansport Power Plant Project||IN||Gas|
|Sunbury Generation LP||PA||Coal|
|Smithton Generating Station||PA||Gas|
|Bear Creek Wind Project||MN||Wind|
|Colorado Highlands Wind||CO||Wind|