Apex Clean Energy Holdings LLC filed Oct. 31 at the New York State Public Service Commission for an approval on a 201-MW wind project.
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas said Oct. 31 that it expects the region will have sufficient electric supplies this winter, based on a broad range of planning scenarios in the new Seasonal Assessment of Resource Adequacy for that period.
Southern (NYSE:SO) has been using a near equal mix of power generated from coal and natural gas of late.
- View all »
- DOE provides nuclear research funding to five companies
- Sorensen named Basin Electric vice president, treasurer
- ERCOT expects sufficient electricity for upcoming winter, spring...
- Dominion Asks FERC to begin environmental review of Atlantic...
- NRC agrees to changes in Kewaunee nuclear plant emergency plan...
- EPA plans to prepare for impact of climate change
- EPA Approves GHG Permitting Program in Texas
- Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central states
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 31, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 31, 2014
- View all news »
- Medicine Hat OCT 30 2014 App Attach
- Medicine Hat OCT 30 2014 App
- Alberta OCT 31 2014 Imperial Oil Order
- Luminant OCT 31 2014 Liberty Mine PR
- ERCOT OCT 31 2014 Spring SARA
- ERCOT OCT 31 2014 Winter PR
- ERCOT OCT 31 2014 SARA
- Lighthouse Wind OCT 31 2014 Plan
- Lighthouse Wind OCT 31 2014 Letter
- MidAmerican OCT 30 2014 Siemens PR
- View all documents »
- California commission okays Huntington Beach repowering project | GenerationHub
- EPA issues final air permit for up-to-740-MW gas plant in Texas | GenerationHub
- Alabama Power permits coal-to-gas switch at Gaston power plant | GenerationHub
- Dynegy explores California wave park to replace Morro Bay plant | GenerationHub
- Imperial seeks okay to connect its Alberta plant to the grid | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|PSEG Kearny Generating Station||NJ||Gas|
|Delaware Mountain Windfarm||TX||Wind|
|North Star Solar||MN||Solar|
|MN Solar I||MN||Solar|
|Armow Wind Power Project||ON||Solar|