Five Points Solar Park LLC on June 24 requested that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission accept for filing its Market-Based Rate Tariff, and grant authorization for Five Points to sell electric energy and capacity at wholesale and make sales of ancillary services at market-based rates.
BowArk Energy Ltd. sent a June 22 letter to the Alberta Utilities Commission asking for a delay in a deadline to build a 94-MW, gas-fired power plant, citing the fact that an equity investor has dropped out of the project.
The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission on June 22 reaffirmed its January 2015 approval of air emissions control projects at the coal-fired Culley and Brown plants of Southern Indiana Gas and Electric Co. d/b/a Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana.
- View all »
- Southwest Power Pool seeks experts to work on transmission projects...
- Fortress Paper to sell pulp mill, power generating assets in...
- Navigant: U.S. to deploy 77.3 GW of distributed renewables between...
- OPPD's Fort Calhoun nuclear plant trips offline
- Hydro Ottawa highlights renewable energy progress in annual...
- Ontario ISO issues request for information on regulation services...
- SunEdison names Dubel as CEO as it works its way through bankruptcy...
- New Mexico commission okays Emera takeover of TECO Energy
- Fox named president of Electric Transmission Texas
- Tesla Makes Offer to Acquire SolarCity
- View all news »
- Five Points Solar JUN 24 2016 MBR App
- BowArk JUN 22 2016 Delay Letter
- Castleton JUN 24 2016 Request
- Victoria WLE APR 29 2004 EWG Notice
- Victoria WLE JUN 24 2016 EWG Change
- ND State NOV 2015 Red Butte Report
- Greenbacker JUN 24 2016 Turbine PR
- Indiana URC JUN 22 2016 Vectren Order
- NMA JUN 22 2016 Coal Report PR
- Murray Energy JUN 24 2016 UMWA PR
- View all documents »
- Sierra Club appeals air permit for Texas gas-fired power project | GenerationHub
- SunEdison signs tracker supply deal with NEXTracker | GenerationHub
- Golden Spread wants to add another 606 MW at Antelope Elk | GenerationHub
- Westar seeks rate hike to help with La Cygne, Wolf Creek project costs | GenerationHub
- Dominion seeks approval for gas pipeline capacity to serve two new power plants | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|White Oak Solar LLC||GA||Solar|
|Panda Liberty Generation Plant||PA||Gas|
|Antelope Big Sky Ranch LLC||CA||Solar|
|Summer Solar LLC||CA||Solar|
|FGE Eagle Pines LLC||TX||Gas|
|Flat Top Wind I LLC||TX||Wind|