Calpine Corp. said Feb. 5 that it completed the acquisition of Granite Ridge Energy Center, a natural gas-fired, combined-cycle plant located in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
Voyager Wind I LLC applied Feb. 5 at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for acceptance of its Market-Based Rate Tariff effective on April 6 and waiver of certain commission regulations under the Federal Power Act.
Ringer Hill Wind LLC filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a notice of self-certification that it is an exempt wholesale generator based on its ownership and operation of a 39.9-MW (nameplate) wind facility to be located in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
- View all »
- EIA Energy Prices Snapshot Feb 5, 2016
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb 5, 2016
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Feb. 4, 2016
- Ontario Power Generation hydroelectric plants win awards
- EIA Energy Prices Snapshot Feb 4, 2016
- Duke says it's considering sale of international power plants...
- California ISO board okays several proposals on energy storage...
- Southern Co. makes executive moves in nuclear, Southern Power...
- New shield building panels placed at Vogtle Unit 3 project
- Hawthorne to retire as Bruce Power's President and CEO
- View all news »
- Javelina Wind FEB 5 2016 App
- Smith Creek Hydro FEB 5 2016 MBR App
- PacifiCorp FEB 4 2016 Thayn Hydro PPA
- PacifCorp FEB 4 2016 Thayn Hydro PPA App
- NJR FEB 5 2016 Change Notice
- Voyager Wind I FEB 5 2016 MBR App
- Rhode Island FEB 5 2016 Invenergy Notice
- Basin Electric FEB 5 2016 Freedom PR
- NCUC FEB 4 2016 Columbia Order
- Ringer Hill Wind FEB 5 2016 EWG Notice
- View all documents »
- FERC license sought for 260-MW pumped storage project in N.Y. | GenerationHub
- Underwater power line would give Puerto Rico new outlet for power production | GenerationHub
- Court ready to rule on dispute over San Juan coal mine permitting | GenerationHub
- Greenidge coal plant in New York to be revived - without coal | GenerationHub
- JW Resources coal assets sold to Revelation Energy | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Red Horse III LLC||AZ||Solar|
|Summer Solar LLC||CA||Solar|
|Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune Solar||NC||Solar|
|L&D Landfill Solar||NJ||Solar|
|Olanta Solar LLC||SC||Solar|
|Jericho Rise Wind Farm LLC||NY||Wind|
|Ringer Hill Wind Farm||PA||Wind|