After a couple of years of being frozen in place, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) can now apparently move ahead with issuing licenses for new nuclear plants and plant license renewals.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issued an Aug. 26 notice about Black Canyon Hydro LLC's need for a successive preliminary permit so it can continue to study the feasibility of the 500-MW Black Canyon Pumped Storage Project.
Spinning Spur Wind Two LLC and Spinning Spur Wind Three LLC filed an Aug. 26 request with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission that they not be counted as “public utilities” due to a plan to share power poles.
- View all »
- FERC Chairman announces appointment of Dawn Scholz as new ALJ...
- RGGI monitor issues secondary market report
- DTE Energy exec to speak at the Barclays CEO Energy - Power...
- Canadian official emphasizes support for nuclear industry
- Investment in electricity transmission infrastructure shows...
- Showers, thunderstorms and flash flooding possible in the Southwest...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Aug. 26, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Aug. 26, 2014
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces that CONE Midstream Partners LP...
- Ex-Im Financing Supports the Export of Wind Turbines made in...
- View all news »
- Hoosier Energy AUG 13 2014 Wind PR
- NextEra AUG 26 2014 EFH Withdraw
- Energy Future AUG 26 2014 Update
- Gulf Power AUG 22 2014 Fuel Brief
- Duke Energy Fla AUG 22 2014 Fuel Data
- Gulf Power AUG 22 2014 Enviro Report
- Seiling Wind AUG 26 2014 App
- Seiling Wind II AUG 26 2014 App
- Palo Duro AUG 26 2014 App
- Mammoth Plains AUG 26 2014 App
- View all documents »
- CO2 rule might seal the fate of many coal plants | GenerationHub
- CMS says $250m environmental project to employ 200 workers | GenerationHub
- Parties debate MISO's 'hurdle' proposal for power flows | GenerationHub
- AMP-Ohio gets an extra 18 months for power project | GenerationHub
- General Electric launches new pad-mounted transformer | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Copper Mountain Solar 3||NV||Solar|
|Desert Sunlight 250 Project||CA||Solar|
|Desert Sunlight 300 Project||CA||Solar|
|University of Iowa Main Power Plant||IA||Coal/Gas|
|Soluga Farms Solar Facility||NC||Solar|
|Chester Diversion Hydroelectric Project||ID||Hydro|