Optim Energy LLC is getting ready to market its two gas-fired power plants in Texas now that it has closed the sale, as of Oct. 14, of its coal-fired Twin Oaks plant in Texas.
While the federal government is proposing a plan to reduce power sector carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 2030, speakers at a panel discussion by the organization Nuclear Matters said Oct. 24 that the Clean Power Plan doesn’t do much for nuclear energy.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit on Oct. 23, due to a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling, lifted its hold on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Cross State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR).
- View all »
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 24, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 24, 2014
- Pennsylvania issues grants for solar, hydro and biomass projects...
- New York PSC says more tools available this year to look at...
- New York PSC issues draft impact statement on clean energy plans...
- DTE Biomass dedicates renewable energy facility in N.C.
- Energy Department Announces $9 Million to Improve Energy Efficiency...
- CB&I Reports 2014 Third Quarter Results
- Panasonic builds solar facilities at Hertz rental car locations...
- U.S. Geothermal updates status of existing facilities, new projects...
- View all news »
- Indiana DEM OCT 2014 Cayuga Notice
- Sierra Club OCT 23 2014 CSAPR
- Court OCT 23 2014 CSAPR Order
- WEPCO OCT 24 2014 Oak Creek App
- Optim OCT 22 2014 Lease Motion
- PJM OCT 24 2014 EDP Renewables ISA App
- PJM OCT 24 2014 EDP Renewables ISA
- Energy Future OCT 24 2014 Eagle Test
- Energy Future OCT 24 2014 Eagle Reply
- Luminant OCT 23 2014 Alcoa Testimony
- View all documents »
- New York PSC issues draft impact statement on clean energy plans | GenerationHub
- Wolverine plans gas-fired peaker in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula | GenerationHub
- Pennsylvania issues grants for solar, hydro and biomass projects | GenerationHub
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 24, 2014 | GenerationHub
- Invenergy pursues approval for 20-MW solar project in North Carolina | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Longboat Solar LLC||CA||Solar|
|Morgans Corner Solar Energy LLC||NC||Solar|
|Alpine Power Plant||MI||Gas|
|Little Rock Solar Facility||CA||Solar|
|MGM Mandalay Bay Solar||NV||Solar|
|Solar Gen 2||CA||Solar|
|Alexander Wind Farm||KS||Wind|