Five coal-fired units in Ohio of FirstEnergy have been deactivated so far in April, up until the issuance of an April 16 version of PJM Interconnection's unit deactivation list.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) have now taken effect and MATS represents one of the most draconian environmental regulations ever promulgated,” according to AllianceBernstein.
Leaders from Georgia Power, the U.S. Army, the General Services Administration, plus local officials, gathered April 17 at Fort Benning, Ga., to mark the beginning of construction of a 30-MW solar project.
- View all »
- Dominion Virginia Power to Close All Coal Ash Ponds in Virginia...
- New Study Finds Caithness II Power Plant Will Save Long Island...
- NRG Renew, SunShare mark development of Colorado solar projects...
- Bay reacts to becoming FERC chairman
- Alliant Energy Corporation Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings...
- Babcock & Wilcox to webcast 1Q earnings call May 7
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot April 17, 2015
- Severe weather possible from central Plains to Gulf Coast
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for April 17, 2015
- Energy Dept. announces new awards for advanced nuclear energy...
- View all news »
- Caithness Long Island APR 17 2015 PR
- Dominion APR 17 2015 Coal Ash PR
- PJM APR 16 2015 Deactivated List
- PJM APR 16 2015 Pending Deactivations
- Court APR 16 2015 Navajo Order
- WBJE Solar FEB 27 Request
- Duke APR 17 2015 Solar Response
- FERC APR 17 2015 Mountain Valley Notice
- FERC APR 17 2015 Tennessee Gas Notice
- EDF APR 17 2015 Hereford Wind PR
- View all documents »
- Golden Spread wants to add another 606 MW at Antelope Elk | GenerationHub
- NPPD plans to replace 125-MW coal boiler with hydrogen technology | GenerationHub
- Georgia Power outlines factors that killed Mitchell biomass project | GenerationHub
- LS Power permits second, 427-MW phase of West Deptford plant | GenerationHub
- AEP permits new air controls for Northeastern 3 coal unit | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Innovative Solar 73||NC||Solar|
|Algonquin SKIC20 Solar LLC||CA||Solar|
|Richland Solar Center||GA||Solar|
|Morse Wind Project||SK||Wind|
|Stuttgart Solar Project||AR||Solar|
|Overton Solar LLC||NV||Solar|
|500 Virginia Solar||PA||Solar|