Dominion (NYSE:D) has become the latest company to weigh in on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Power Plan. Many more companies and groups will file comments by the Dec. 1 deadline.
Southern California Edison filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Nov. 26 a Large Generator Interconnection Agreement with Alta Windpower Development LLC and the California Independent System Operator.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced Nov. 26 that it was proposing to strengthen rules for ground-level ozone, or smog. EPA will seek public comment on the proposal for 90 days following publication in the Federal Register.
- View all »
- Boxer sets Senate hearing on NRC and Fukushima issues
- NMA Urges EPA to Withdraw Its “Costly Power Plan”
- Mexco Energy Corporation Announces Purchase Of Oil And Gas Properties...
- Dominion Expresses Concerns About Impact Of EPA's Clean Power...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Nov. 26, 2014
- Nor'easter hitting East Coast
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Nov. 26, 2014
- ACC Statement On EPA Ozone Proposal
- EPA issues permit for three gas processing plants in Texas
- Xcel Energy announces executive changes
- View all news »
- EPA ozone NOV 25 2014
- Eagle LNG NOV 26 2014 FERC App
- MISO NOV 26 2014 Gas Electric Brief
- MISO NOV 26 2014 Rattlesnake Notice
- Dominion NOV 26 2014
- PJM NOV 26 2014 FDS Coke ISA
- MAINE GOV LTR SEP 23 2014
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Black Canyon Order
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Verde Pumped Order
- FERC NOV 26 2014 Cameron Hydro Order
- View all documents »
- MISO makes suggestions in gas-electric coordination docket at FERC | GenerationHub
- MISO cites reliability concerns with EPA Clean Power Plan | GenerationHub
- AEP Texas North works out service deals for 300 MW of wind projects | GenerationHub
- Calpine works at PJM on interconnect for 309-MW project in Delaware | GenerationHub
- FERC to write environmental review on Dominion pipeline project | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Roy Road Solar Farm||NJ||Solar|
|Calpine Mid-Atlantic Bridgeville||DE||Gas|
|Cross Winds Energy Park||MI||Wind|
|Sandstone Solar Power Plant||AZ||Solar|
|Celanese Acetate LLC||VA||Coal/Gas|