SolarCity (NASDAQ:SCTY) has filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, accusing public power utility Salt River Project (SRP) of anti-competitive behavior.
Southern California Edison is requesting approval from the California Public Utilities Commission for a renewable portfolio standard-eligible power purchase agreement with Panoche Valley Solar LLC.
The California Public Utilities Commission is due to decide on a resolution that approves cost recovery for two long-term power purchase agreements between Southern California Edison and Recurrent Energy LLC and 8minutenergy LLC.
- View all »
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 4, 2015
- Mix of precipitation forecast for much of East, South
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 4, 2015
- Sierra Club applauds federal court decision on SO2 standards
- FERC Authorizes the Construct and Operation of the Algonquin...
- PennFuture commends Governor Wolf's budget proposal to reinvigorate...
- Utility company Emera reworks management structure
- Southern California Edison picks Opower to deliver energy management...
- Norfolk Southern names James Squires as new CEO
- Entergy names two new members to board
- View all news »
- Gulf Power MAR 3 2015 Ball Testimony
- Duke Energy Fla MAR 3 2015 Fuel Report
- Bear Mountain MAR 4 2015 MBR App
- Live Oak MAR 4 2015 MBR App
- Chalk Cliff MAR 4 2015 MBR App
- McKittrick MAR 4 2015 MBR App
- AEPSC MAR 4 2015 Red Gate Interconnect
- Live Oak MAR 4 2015 EWG App
- McKittrick MAR 4 2015 EWG App
- Chalk Cliff MAR 4 2015 EWG Notice
- View all documents »
- Sierra Club applauds federal court decision on SO2 standards | GenerationHub
- Entergy names two new members to board | GenerationHub
- LS Power permits second, 427-MW phase of West Deptford plant | GenerationHub
- Golden Spread wants to add another 606 MW at Antelope Elk | GenerationHub
- Arkansas Electric re-visits shelved plans for three hydroelectric projects | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Red Pine Wind Project LLC||MN||Wind|
|Mars Hill Wind Farm Project||ME||Wind|
|Kaheawa Pastures Wind Farm||HI||Wind|
|Steel Winds Wind Farm||NY||Wind|
|Cohocton Wind Project||NY||Wind|
|Dutch Hill Wind Project||NY||Wind|
|Stetson Wind II||ME||Wind|