LS Power is altering an air permit for its new West Deptford Energy Station in New Jersey to allow for construction of the second, 427-MW gas-fired phase of this project.
NRG Texas Power LLC is pursuing an air permit approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for new gas-fired peaking capacity at its P.H. Robinson Electric Generating Station in Bacliff, Galveston County, Texas.
PSEG Fossil LLC plans to retire nine of the units at the Burlington Generating Station in New Jersey ahead of a deadline for new state air emissions requirements under the HEDD program.
- View all »
- Lawmakers in various states consider nuclear power
- AEP earnings call set for April 25
- Heavy snow continues across parts of Upper Midwest
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot April 17, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for April 17, 2014
- NiSource Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for...
- NV Energy seeks approval to participate in the Cal ISO energy...
- CMS plans earnings call April 24
- Boxer touts renewables during climate change speech in Hawaii...
- Plant Farley conducts hostile action exercise; no cause for...
- View all news »
- Rockfish Solar APR 16 2014 Maryland App
- North Carolina Gov APR 16 2014 Coal Ash PR
- Minn PUC APR 17 2014 Prairie Wind Memo
- Alberta APR 17 2014 Pivot Data Decision
- NJ DEP APR 2014 West Deptford Draft
- NJ DEP APR 2014 West Deptford Basis
- NJ DEP APR 2014 West Deptford Notice
- NJ DEP APR 2014 Burlington Basis
- NJ DEP APR 2014 Burlington Notice
- NJ DEP APR 2014 Burlington Draft Permit
- View all documents »
- NRG permits six new/old turbines at Robinson plant in Texas | GenerationHub
- PSEG Fossil seeks uprate for power plant unit in New Jersey | GenerationHub
- LS Power permits second, 427-MW phase of West Deptford plant | GenerationHub
- EPA permits 270-MW compressed air storage project in Texas | GenerationHub
- Phillips 66 now holds 100% of 540-MW Texas cogen | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Riviera Beach NextGen Clean Energy Center||FL||Gas|
|San Diego Airport Terminal 2 Solar||CA||Solar|
|Roady Lane Farm LLC||NC||Solar|
|C.W. Bill Young Lock and Dam||PA||Hydro|
|Montana Power Station||TX||Gas|
|Cape Wind Energy Project||MA||Wind|