Eagle Mountain Power Co. LLC is nearing approvals from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality on air permits covering construction of the Eagle Mountain Steam Electric Station in Tarrant County.
Vice presidents from American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP) and Exelon (NYSE:EXC) as well as the vice chairman of the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) will be among the speakers at the upcoming GenForum on Aug. 18 in Columbus, Ohio.
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said March 30 that it is returning the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) to NRC’s normal oversight program. The NRC increased its oversight following a 2011 refueling outage that was extended due to record flooding, an electrical fire and significant performance issues.
- View all »
- NuScale Power completes nuclear module mockup
- PPL power plant head to take on energy marketing job, as well...
- Xcel Energy plans earnings call on April 30
- Temperatures warming in the East to start the workweek
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 30, 2015
- California ISO Board Approves Reliability Services Proposal...
- Hydro One invests $845 million in transmission, grid reliability...
- Tenaska expands presence in solar development industry
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 27, 2015
- Colder temperatures return to the Central and Eastern states
- View all news »
- WildEarth MAR 27 2015 Utah Coal Suit
- WildEarth MAR 27 2015 Utah Coal PR
- Riversdale MAR 2015 Grassy Mtn
- Canada MAR 30 2015 Grassy Mountain PR
- Rattlesnake Wind MAR 30 2015 App
- NRC OPPD MAR 30 2015
- Southern Nuclear MAR 30 2015 Farley PR
- NextEra MAR 30 2015 Hawaii Merge PR
- Cliffs Natural MAR 30 2015 Refinance PR
- BC Court MAR 26 2015 Coal Decision.docx
- View all documents »
- NRG seeks Texas approval to buy power plant being moved from Mississippi | GenerationHub
- A lot of coal plant deactivations ahead in PJM between now and June 1 | GenerationHub
- FERC okays sale of Kay Wind project by Apex to Southern Power | GenerationHub
- PJM works out interconnect with EDP for 100-MW Pennsylvania wind project | GenerationHub
- Dominion officially announces big Greensville gas-fired power project | GenerationHub
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Dufferin Wind Project||ON||Wind|
|West Butte Wind Power Project||OR||Wind|
|OneEnergy Wye Mills Solar LLC||MD||Solar|
|Gloucester Solar Farm||NJ||Solar|
|Goose Lake Solar||CA||Solar|
|Shaw Data Center||AB||Gas|
|Butler Solar LLC||GA||Solar|
|City of Corcoran Solar||CA||Solar|