Calpine Mid-Merit LLC on June 15 was approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for an air permit covering the construction of the Block 2 Electricity Generation Project at an existing power plant located in Peach Bottom Township, York County, Pa.
The committee at the California Energy Commission reviewing the Hydrogen Energy California LLC coal gasification project rejected a request from environmental groups that this proceeding be terminated.
Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE:CBI) said July 6 that it has been awarded a contract in excess of $75m by Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) for maintenance, modifications and supplemental labor for its fossil and nuclear plants in Nebraska.
- View all »
- California grid expected to maintain reliability despite drought...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 6, 2015
- Severe thunderstorms and flash flooding possible
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 6, 2015
- Kevin T. Kabat to join NiSource Board of Directors
- Libra Named Site Vice President at Exelon Limerick Generating...
- NRC cuts nuclear oversight fees for FY 2015, NEI notes
- AWEA excited about White House targeting 20% non-hydro renewables...
- Gulf Power marks closing of Scholz coal plant
- Florida consumers using more renewable energy, Florida PSC finds...
- View all news »
- Calif Energy Comm JUL 3 2015 HECA
- Alliance JUL 6 2015 White Oak PR
- Northland JUL 6 2015 PR
- Virginia Electric JUL 1 2015 Greensville App.PDF
- Virginia Electric JUL 1 2015 Greensville App2.PDF
- Eagle Crest Energy JUL 2 2015 PR
- Skanska JUL 2 2015 CPV Valley PR
- Valley NG JUL 2 2015 Retire Notice.PDF
- Golden West JUL 2 2015 App
- FERC JUL 2 2015 Cedar Bay Order
- View all documents »
- SunEdison, TerraForm Power complete acquisition of 521-MW Atlantic Power wind deal | GenerationHub
- Gulf Power marks closing of Scholz coal plant | GenerationHub
- SWEPCO Receives Arkansas Commission Approval for Flint Creek Plant Project | GenerationHub
- Ed Schrock re-elected NPPD board chairman | GenerationHub
- Talen Energy readies power plant sales, relinquishment of control | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
U.S. Current Electric Capacity
Recent Plant Updates
|Plant Name||State||Primary Fuel|
|Valley NG Power Company LLC||TX||Gas|
|Deerfield Wind Farm||VT||Wind|
|Arthur Solar LLC||NC||Solar|
|Golden West Wind Farm||CO||Wind|