General Electric said Dec. 12 that it is anchoring a lending group for longtime customer Invenergy LLC to finance construction of its 584-MW Nelson Energy Center in Illinois.
GOP leaders of a key House energy committee questioned Dec. 12 whether the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is making effective use of its resources.
Power plant operator Longview Power LLC has opened up a new front in its long-running battle with Kvaerner North American Construction and Siemens Energy by filing an adversary proceeding at Longview’s bankruptcy court.
- View all »
- News Flash: ITC, Entergy agree to terminate deal
- Con Edison says new project part of its rapid advance into solar...
- Green Hygienics advances its battery storage system
- Exxon Mobil sees need for all forms of energy in the future
- PJM Interconnection board approves $4.6bn in grid projects
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 13, 2013
- Consumers Energy selects 31 Michigan projects to produce solar...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 13, 2013
- FERC issues Sunshine Notice (Agenda) for December 19, 2013 Open...
- NRDC: 2013 Progress Sets Stage for Clean Energy and U.S. Action...
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- General Electric provides funds for Invenergy gas project in Illinois | GenerationHub
- NuScale lands Round 2 DOE funding for small reactors | GenerationHub
- NRG to shut out coal completely at Chalk Point, Dickerson plants | GenerationHub
- New England spot price edges past $175/MWh as oil units get deployed | GenerationHub
- DTE to sell shut Marysville plant to company for demolition | GenerationHub
- FERC DEC 13 2013 FPL Energy Order
- Tri-State DEC 13 2013 Nucla Blog
- Mac House DEC 12 2013
- North Carolina UC DEC 12 2013 Gantt Order
- Gantt Farm NOV 21 2013 Solar App
- Kvaerner DEC 11 2013 Longview Brief
- Longview DEC 11 2013 Adversary
- Shimkus Yucca DEC 12 2013
- STB DEC 13 2013 BNSF Dust Order
- SPP DEC 13 2013 Tulsa LFG Notice
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”