The members of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on July 2 approved a Florida Power & Light buy of the 250-MW Cedar Bay coal plant, which FPL then intends to retire.
Golden West Power Partners LLC filed on July 2 at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission an application for authorization to make market-based sales of energy, capacity and certain ancillary services under a market-based rate tariff.
Valley NG Power Co. LLC on July 2 asked the Public Utility Commission of Texas to let it drop its power generator registration, since effective June 3 all of its units have been retired.
- View all »
- Libra Named Site Vice President at Exelon Limerick Generating...
- NRC cuts nuclear oversight fees for FY 2015, NEI notes
- AWEA excited about White House targeting 20% non-hydro renewables...
- Gulf Power marks closing of Scholz coal plant
- Florida consumers using more renewable energy, Florida PSC finds...
- TVA identifies preferred route for Rickman transmission line
- Renewable Energy Storage Project Near Desert Center Advances
- PG&E sets July 29 earnings call
- AEP-PSO asks for rate hike, cites EPA costs
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 2, 2015
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- SELC urges Dominion, AEP to lower CO2 in Virginia resource plans | GenerationHub
- Recurrent Energy files notices on 260 MW of California solar projects | GenerationHub
- Retiring coal units were ‘backbone of American Dream,' says AEP’s Akins | GenerationHub
- GAO looks at reliability impacts of changing power generation mix | GenerationHub
- On the day after MATS decision, Bernstein sees only a limited reprieve for coal units | GenerationHub
- Genscape report says 8,700 MW to retire in PJM during May and June
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Dominion to shut six coal units; builds gas replacements
- Senate confirms NRC nominees Baran and Burns
- Virginia Electric JUL 1 2015 Greensville App.PDF
- Virginia Electric JUL 1 2015 Greensville App2.PDF
- Eagle Crest Energy JUL 2 2015 PR
- Skanska JUL 2 2015 CPV Valley PR
- Valley NG JUL 2 2015 Retire Notice.PDF
- Golden West JUL 2 2015 App
- FERC JUL 2 2015 Cedar Bay Order
- TVA EA JUL 1 2015
- California Power Water JUN 29 2015
- Oklahoma EPA CPP Suit JUL 1 2015
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”