The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Region 6 office is taking comment until Nov. 28 on a draft air permit for a gas-fired project in Texas of Tenaska Brownsville Partners LLC.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Oct. 28 issued a final air permit for the gas-fired Lon C. Hill Power Station in Nueces County, Texas.
The California Energy Commission on Oct. 29 approved the Application for Certification for the Huntington Beach Energy Project in Huntington Beach, Calif.
- View all »
- Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central states
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 31, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 31, 2014
- NextEra Energy Partners, LP 2014 third-quarter news release...
- Dominion Announces Third-Quarter 2014 Earnings
- Trina Solar Announces Appointment of New President of Americas...
- Dominion begins construction for Cove Point LNG export project...
- Charles Gray named winner of EBA state regulatory practitioner...
- NorthWestern Receives FERC Approval to Issue Securities to Finance...
- TVA restarts Browns Ferry Unit 1 after refueling
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S., NWS says | GenerationHub
- Arch Coal unit permits big surface mine in Kentucky | GenerationHub
- Long Harbour ready to buy coal operation in Kentucky | GenerationHub
- TVA general counsel retiring from federal utility | GenerationHub
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 31, 2014 | GenerationHub
- Dominion OCT 31 2014
- EPA NOV 4 2014 Clean Power Plan Supp
- FERC Infra OCT 24 2014
- Calif Energy OCT 29 2014 Huntington PR
- Calif Energy OCT 29 2014 Huntington Order
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Basis
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Draft
- EPA OCT 2014 Tenaska Brownsville Notice
- EPA OCT 28 2014 Lon C Hill Final Permit
- EPA OCT 28 2014 Lon C Hill Letter
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”