Portland General Electric (PGE)(NYSE:POR) said July 29 that its construction of three new natural gas and wind energy projects are running on time and within budget.
Public Service Co. of New Mexico notified the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on July 28 that it has acquired the gas-fired Delta Person power plant and is officially canceling the agreement under which it had been buying power from the plant.
NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE) said July 29 that that its 1,200-MW Seabrook nuclear plant in New Hampshire had a record refueling outage this spring at roughly 23 days.
- View all »
- Trina Solar rebuts Commerce Dept. 'antidumping' findings
- Entergy reports second quarter 2014 earnings
- Exelon to finance Bloom Energy fuel cell projects
- As cash flow flattens, major energy companies increase debt,...
- Otter Tail sets earnings call for Aug. 5
- Flash flood potential seen from Great Basin to the Great Plains...
- Geothermal Energy Association Recognizes the National Geothermal...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot July 29, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for July 29, 2014
- Arch Coal, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- CO2, coal retirements, increased natural gas generation among issues at GenForum | GenerationHub
- Exelon to finance Bloom Energy fuel cell projects | GenerationHub
- Kentucky PSC member named to EPRI advisory council | GenerationHub
- Shepard project owner gets delayed completion deadline | GenerationHub
- New Bay Front air controls nearing 'cut-in' phase | GenerationHub
- WPL JUL 29 2014 Edgewater 5 Update
- Waxman JUL 29 2014 CO2 Statement
- FERC LaFluer JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- FERC Moeller JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- FERC Norris JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- FERC Clark JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- FERC Bay JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- Whitfield JUL 29 2014 CO2 Testimony
- Upton JUL 29 2014 CO2 Remarks
- Entergy JUL 29 2014
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”