Dominion (NYSE:D) is weighing its options for its proposed offshore wind demonstration project in light of an announcement May 27 that the Department of Energy (DOE) is withdrawing $40m in funding.
Southern California Edison filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a Large Generator Interconnection Agreement with SP Blythe 1 LLC and the California Independent System Operator for a 219-MW solar project due in commercial operation in 2018.
Williams Flexible Generation LLC told the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on May 27 that since it has shut its 62-MW plant, it is filing a notice of cancellation of its market-based rate tariff.
- View all »
- Georgia PSC to begin hearings June 7 on 14th Vogtle construction...
- Moniz urges continued work on ITER fusion reactor
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 27, 2016
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for May 27, 2016
- Bullfrog Power to build solar project in Canada's Northwest...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for May 26, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot May 26, 2016
- Industrial and electric power sectors drive projected growth...
- Duke Energy supports strengthening North Carolina's coal ash...
- ONEOK President and Chief Executive Officer Provides Update...
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Recurrent Energy unit files EWG notice for 150-MW Roserock solar project | GenerationHub
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones | GenerationHub
- Copper Valley pursues permit for 6.5-MW Allison Creek hydro project | GenerationHub
- Block Island wind project due for commercial ops in Q4 2016 | GenerationHub
- MISO files interconnect deal for 55-MW hydro project in Iowa | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Ninth Circuit MAY 26 2016
- Williams JUL 23 2010 Milagro Filing
- Williams Flexible MAY 27 2016 Cancel Notice
- Deepwater Wind MAY 27 2016 MBR App
- SoCal Edison MAY 27 2016 SP Blythe LGIA
- Hermiston Gen MAY 27 2016 MBR App
- Country Club Solar MAY 27 2016 App
- Deepwater Wind MAY 27 2016 EWG Notice
- Fitch MAY 27 2016 Brazos Electric PR
- IPL APR 15 2016 Carbon Reduction PR
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”