Calpine Mid-Atlantic Development LLC has proposed a 309 MWE (309 MWC, 309 MW MFO) natural gas fueled 1x1 combined cycle generating facility to be located in Bridgeville, Delaware.
Construction of new natural gas plants, and other forms of electric generating capacity, is continuing to lag behind 2013 levels, according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
Columbia Gas Transmission LLC applied Nov. 21 at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for approval of a gas pipeline that would support Kentucky Power’s plan to convert its coal-fired Big Sandy Unit 1 to natural gas.
- View all »
- Basin Electric advances urea project at coal synfuel plant
- U.S. Air Force tests first All-Electric Vehicle-to-Grid Fleet...
- Pacific Gas and Electric cited over natural gas explosion in...
- California commission fines Pacific Gas and Electric over improper...
- Consumers Energy Company Announces Extension of Early Participation...
- Walmart to add 400 new solar projects over the next four years...
- UGI Energy Services completes two gas pipeline projects
- Dairyland Power Cooperative names Nick as new President and...
- November mega-snow isn’t over yet
- Farley 2 in Alabama returns from refueling
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- EPA issues final air permit for up-to-740-MW gas plant in Texas | GenerationHub
- CONSOL's Bailey mine expansion wins 2012 CapEx spend | GenerationHub
- NRG seeks major revamp of Carlsbad gas project in California | GenerationHub
- Developer works on up-to-740-MW Texas gas project | GenerationHub
- Gas price hits $4.49/mmBtu as November cold blast continues | GenerationHub
- Salt River Project NOV 20 2014 Solar PR
- PJM NOV 2014 Calpine Study
- FERC OCT 2014 Energy Project Update
- Aiya Solar NOV 20 2014 Notice
- Corps OCT 24 2014 Burton Bend Notice
- SWEPCO NOV 21 2014 Flint Creek Brief
- Court NOV 20 2014 App Fuels Order
- Bailey NOV 21 2014 App Fuels PR
- Siemens NOV 21 2014 Oregon Clean PR
- Fitch NOV 21 2014 AMP Rating PR
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”