The Fisheries Survival Fund, which represents the majority of the limited access Atlantic scallop fleet, said Dec. 8 that is the lead plaintiff in a lawsuit filed the prior day that seeks a preliminary injunction to delay a lease sale for a wind farm project area off the coast of Long Island.
Published reports from the Wall Street Journal and other news sources indicate that President-elect Donald Trump plans to select Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers (R-Washington) to head the Department of Interior.
When Entergy (NYSE:ETR) said Dec. 8 that it plans to retire the 800-MW Palisades nuclear power plant in Michigan during the fall of 2018, it marked the latest in a growing number of reactor retirement announcements.
- View all »
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 9, 2016
- Heavy snowfall expected over the Intermountain West, Great Lakes...
- Rural cooperatives happy to see water, coal ash measure pass...
- Brattle: Renewable investments surge ahead of RPS needs
- Georgia's Oglethorpe Power names new execs
- DOE Launches Signature Partnership to Jump-Start Zero Energy...
- Brattle Economists: Renewable Generation Investments are Quickly...
- Great Plains announces execs for after Westar takeover
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Dec. 8, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Dec. 8, 2016
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Novadx achieves full production at Alabama coal mine | GenerationHub
- NRG signs power deals, suspends NOx project at Big Cajun II | GenerationHub
- Alabama coal plants get regional haze review by EPA | GenerationHub
- U.S. Steel nears completion of new coal-consuming projects | GenerationHub
- Recurrent Energy files notices on 260 MW of California solar projects | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- FERC DEC 9 2016 Elba LNG Order
- FERC DEC 9 2016 Jordan Cove Order
- SoCal Ed DEC 9 2016 Grapeland GIA
- SoCal Ed DEC 9 2016 Grapeland GIA Cover
- Energy Capital OCT 13 2016 Empire Sale PR
- FWS NOV 2016 Chokecherry FEIS Summary
- Sharyland DEC 9 2016 Unity Wind Revised
- Fisheries Survival DEC 8 2016 Wind PR
- Texas PUC DEC 9 2016 Alamo 6 Proposed
- Texas PUC DEC 9 2016 Alamo 6 Cover
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”