Idaho Power, under the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978, applied Oct. 17 at the Idaho Public Utilities Commission for orders accepting or rejecting Energy Sales Agreements with several solar project companies.
Entergy (NYSE:ETR) said Oct. 17 that it expects decommissioning the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant to cost $1.24bn in 2014 dollars.
NJR Clean Energy Ventures, the unregulated distributed power subsidiary of New Jersey Resources, has acquired its third onshore wind project.
- View all »
- Dresden Unit 2 back at full power
- Blackstone teams with execs to create wind, solar developer...
- Atlantic Power says that selling itself as a whole is not an...
- Sunvault signs deal with Woodland Cree First Nation in British...
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 21, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 21, 2014
- NRC names new director of Congressional affairs
- Point Lepreau nuclear runs at 100% during September
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 20, 2014
- Ana moving away from main Hawaiian Islands
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Oregon Clean Energy seeks amendment for uprated Ohio project | GenerationHub
- TVA mulls whether to retrofit or retire two Shawnee coal units | GenerationHub
- FERC to look at new routing options for Sabal Trail pipeline project | GenerationHub
- Luminant nears permit for Lake Creek 3 project in Texas | GenerationHub
- FERC takes input on changes, uprate for California hydro facility | GenerationHub
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Beaver Dam Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 SunEnergy1 Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 BG Stewart Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 SolNCPower5 Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Lillington Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Peach Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 McDougald Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Prospect Solar Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Beaver Dam3 Order
- NCUC OCT 21 2014 Beaver Dam2 Order
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”