New York City told the New York State Public Service Commission on Aug. 28 that there is a “disturbing trend” lately for operators of endangered power plants to look for support agreements to keep the plants open.
Empire District Electric on Aug. 29 filed a request with the Missouri Public Service Commission for changes in rates for its Missouri electric customers.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Aug. 29 issued a new license for a hydroelectric facility along the Texas-Louisiana line that allows a small uprate.
- View all »
- House GOP points to grid danger from coal retirements
- LDK Solar seeks restructuring in a Cayman Islands court
- Basin Electric works through Great Plains Synfuel outage
- Blue Earth works on Canadian cogen project with JBS Food
- Balfour completes buy of Michigan utility company
- GE to deploy demonstration fuel cell at New York college
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Aug. 28, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Aug. 28, 2014
- PG&E Asks for Public's Help to Support Theft Investigation at...
- Residential provider Vivint Solar to go public
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- New York City protests support plan for Ginna nuclear plant | GenerationHub
- U.S. Steel nears completion of new coal-consuming projects | GenerationHub
- NRP buys infrastructure at new Illinois coal mine | GenerationHub
- Xcel Energy works toward Colorado coal retirements, retrofits | GenerationHub
- Duke Energy Indiana pushes back Edwardsport IGCC in-service date to late this year | GenerationHub
- Kentucky PSC AUG 29 2014 Solar Order
- New York City AUG 28 2014 Ginna Brief
- IPL AUG 29 2014 Marshalltown Update
- Colorado AUG 2014 Hospital Notice
- Colorado AUG 2014 Hospital Draft Permit
- Empire District AUG 29 2014 Tarter Test
- Empire District AUG 29 2014 Beecher Test
- Empire District AUG 29 2014 Rate PR
- Fitch AUG 29 2014 Missouri Joint PR
- Florida Power AUG 28 2014 Court PR
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”