NRG Energy said March 11 that a U.S. Bankruptcy Court that day approved Edison Mission Energy’s plan of reorganization and the related sale of substantially all of EME’s assets, including the equity interests in EME’s subsidiaries, to NRG Energy.
Ahead of a March 13 adjudicatory hearing of the Ohio Power Siting Board, a settlement of various issues related to the 742-MW Carroll County Energy LLC project was filed with the board on March 10.
A three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit has ruled against a challenge to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules by the State of Texas and the Utility Air Regulatory Group (UARG).
- View all »
- Moehn named to top jobs at Ameren Missouri
- SCANA utility issued order for improper access to nuclear plant...
- Simpson tapped as head of NRC Congressional affairs
- O'Loughlin now CEO in waiting at Buckeye Power, Ohio cooperatives...
- NRG Energy to buy Dominion's retail electric business
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot March 11, 2014
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for March 11, 2014
- California ISO breaks new solar production record
- NRG board member won’t seek another term
- TVA sets March 20 meeting on proposed power line project
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Edison Mission, NRG pitch purchase plan to bankruptcy court | GenerationHub
- Panda nears air permit for Panda Patriot project in Pennsylvania | GenerationHub
- Longview approved for Foster Wheeler deal, mediation coming up | GenerationHub
- Court approves sale of Edison Mission Energy to NRG Energy | GenerationHub
- Generation deactivation, slow growth of electricity load highlighted in PJM's 2013 RTEP report | GenerationHub
- SunCoke MAR 11 2014 Presentation
- GAO MAR 2014 Fukushima Report
- Georgia Power MAR 7 2014 QF Filing
- PJM MAR 11 2014 Garden Solar WMPA
- NV Energy MAR 10 2014 Solar PR
- UARG DCC March 11 2014
- Sierra Club MAR 11 2014 NRG EME PR
- Sierra Club MAR 11 2014 Tennessee Coal PR
- FERC MAR 11 2014 AMP Cannelton Order
- Alaska MAR 11 2014 Healy Tech Review.PDF
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”