The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) said Oct. 27 that 895 MW of wind energy was installed in the third quarter and more than 20 GW of new wind capacity is now under construction or in advanced development.
Ball Hill Wind Energy LLC, which is developing a 100.5-MW project, on Oct. 28 filed with the New York State Public Service Commission further information about its project.
Innovative Solar 47 LLC filed on Oct. 28 at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a notice of self-certification as an Exempt Wholesale Generator for its 33.8-MW (ac) solar photovoltaic project in Maxton, Robeson County, North Carolina.
- View all »
- PSEG Long Island Continues to Protect Customers and Equipment...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 28, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 28, 2016
- Wet forecast seen for the West
- NV Energy Deploys Aclara's Grid Monitoring Platform to Retrofit...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Oct. 27, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Oct. 27, 2016
- Deteriorating weather conditions to close Northeast week
- IDACORP, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results, Reaffirms...
- Vivint Solar Installs More Than 2,700 Rooftop Solar Panels At...
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- 1,000-MW Cricket Valley project in New York to enter construction in December | GenerationHub
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones | GenerationHub
- JW Resources coal assets sold to Revelation Energy | GenerationHub
- Portland General: Carty running well while legal fights over it continue | GenerationHub
- ArcLight closes on buy of stakes in two Pennsylvania coal plants | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Public Citizen NRC OCT 27 2016
- WPL OCT 28 2016 Columbia 2 SCR Update
- WPL OCT 28 2016 Edgewater 5 FGD Update
- AWEA OCT 27 2016
- Fla DEP OCT 5 2016 Polk IGCC Permit
- Innovative Solar 47 OCT 28 2016 EWG
- Ball Hill Wind OCT 28 2016 App Cover
- Ohio EPA OCT 28 2016 Brown County PTI
- Montana-Dakota OCT 12 2016 Hydro App
- Heritage Wind OCT 20 2016 Transfer App
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”