The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission on April 28 granted certain data exemptions for Blazing Star Wind Farm LLC related to a March 8 application for a Certificate of Need for the 200-MW Blazing Star Wind Project in Lincoln County.
Portland General Electric said in an April 29 earnings statement that, after problems with a contractor, its 440-MW Carty plant is due for operation this summer.
The Rhode Island Energy Facility Siting Board will conduct a public hearing on May 23 at the Burrillville High School Auditorium in Harrisville on a power project of Invenergy LLC.
- View all »
- Natural gas net imports in 2015 at lowest level since 1986
- Pinnacle West reports 2016 first quarter earnings
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot April 29, 2016
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for April 29, 2016
- Severe thunderstorms, rain seen in parts of the South
- PSEG Announces 2016 First Quarter Results
- PNM Resources Reports First Quarter Results
- DOE Releases Draft Request for Proposal and Announces Pre-Solicitation...
- Northeast Power Coordinating Council forecasts solid summer...
- Report ranks states with policies least helpful to rooftop solar...
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- Two AES Eastern coal plants headed for bankruptcy sale | GenerationHub
- McMeekin coal units in South Carolina get MATS reprieve until 2016 | GenerationHub
- FERC issues final environmental report on Puerto Rico LNG project | GenerationHub
- NRC starts special inspection at V.C. Summer Unit 2 construction site | GenerationHub
- Conetoe II Solar wins approval for 80-MW project in North Carolina | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Cloud Peak APR 28 2016 Earnings PR
- Fitch APR 28 2016 Orange Cogen PR
- Portland General APR 29 2016 Earnings
- Arch Coal APR 27 2016 Assumption App
- Blazing Star Wind MAR 8 2016 App
- Minn PUC APR 28 2016 Blazing Star Order
- Bridenstine APR 28 2016 Bill PR
- House Energy APR 28 2016 LNG PR
- Exelon NRC DCC APR 26 2016
- Invenergy APR 26 2016 Responses
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”