The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approved a July application from Alcoa Power Generating, plus Cube Yadkin Generation LLC and Cube Yadkin Transmission LLC as the buyers, related to the sale of Alcoa hydro assets in North Carolina.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approved an Aug. 8 application from Broad River Energy LLC for authorization related to a change of control of Broad River Energy resulting from the sale of 100% of the membership interests in Broad River Power Holdings LLC to Noonan Acquisition Co. LLC.
Indiana Michigan Power, which is under pressure from environmentalists to shut outright or at least stop burning coal at its 2,600-MW Rockport plant, still plans to install selective catalytic reduction controls on both units later this decade.
- View all »
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 30, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 30, 2016
- Heavy rain expected across the Mid-Atlantic and central Appalachians...
- N.C. Utilities Commission backs Duke acquisition of Piedmont...
- DOE Awards Contract for the Operation of Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 29, 2016
- EIA Energy Price Snapshot Sept. 29, 2016
- NO THANKS to the Quebec-New Hampshire line - Pessamit and AFNQL...
- Heavy rain expected across the Mid-Atlantic region and central...
- Current Power Reactor Status Report for Sept. 28, 2016
- View all news »
With the arrival of summer, it seems the level of power generation developments has heated up as well. Here are a few key milestones from recent weeks:
- View all blogs »
- NRG delays planned deactivations for five Maryland coal units for another year | GenerationHub
- NRG Energy plans projects at coal plants to comply with MATS | GenerationHub
- OPG arranges project financing for Lower Mattagami River project | GenerationHub
- Tenaska Capital Management announces refinancing on 3 PJM peakers | GenerationHub
- Virginia commission staff supports 750-MW gas project proposal | GenerationHub
- October has brought news, mostly positive, for a number of wind projects
- Gas plants update shows equipment, licensing milestones
- UBS warns that more nuclear retirements are on the way
- U.S. Supreme Court reviews lawsuits over generating laws in Maryland, New Jersey
- MISO says 14 GW of additional coal at risk under CO2 plan
- Entergy Texas SEP 30 2016 Montgomery Notice.PDF
- DTE Electric SEP 30 2016 PSCR App
- Wisc Public Service SEP 30 2016 PSCR App
- DTE Moody's SEP 27 2016
- Blue Cube Operations SEP 30 2016 App.PDF
- Indiana Mich SEP 30 2016 PSCR App
- Washington 732 MAR 20 2015
- PJM SEP 30 2016 EDF Renewable Cancel
- FERC SEP 30 2016 Broad River Order
- FERC SEP 30 2016 Alcoa Order
- View all documents »
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your generation intelligence. Subscribe to GenerationHub today!
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release.”
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive.”
- GenerationHub streamlines my research.”